• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

the secrets of success in Forex

Trading is a art which it is with more discipline as well good trading knowledge . But we fall maximum time a great trouble by our trading due to emotions , lack of discipline , lack of money manging plan and much more. Otherwise really trading is easy.

I see that patience and dedication are quite important for traders. There is a lot of work to be done in analysing trends and following market developments. At the end comes strategy development, testing and learning from it outcomes and again adjusting or changing the strategy.....

I see that patience and dedication are quite important for traders. There is a lot of work to be done in analysing trends and following market developments. At the end comes strategy development, testing and learning from it outcomes and again adjusting or changing the strategy.....

Agree; especially on the strategy issue; without a proper trading strategy, the path is too much sticky. So, new traders should focus on trading strategy more than signal or anything like this kind of 3rd party service.

I feel no success can explain in word. Because a lot of thing cannot be expain and success for people always not the same. First, is set the goal and plan to trade. Second, execution and trade your plan. Third, review&checking and check the result. Finall, improve it and redo the first step.

I feel no success can explain in word. Because a lot of thing cannot be expain and success for people always not the same. First, is set the goal and plan to trade. Second, execution and trade your plan. Third, review&checking and check the result. Finall, improve it and redo the first step.

Good cycle! In addition, you are right, there have so many issues what we can’t describe here! And the parameters are not the same; it varies traders to traders.

Agree; especially on the strategy issue; without a proper trading strategy, the path is too much sticky. So, new traders should focus on trading strategy more than signal or anything like this kind of 3rd party service.

Good suggestion. In my opinion if a trader is determined then he or she can become a consistently profitable trader and that will not happen relying on others.

Good suggestion. In my opinion if a trader is determined then he or she can become a consistently profitable trader and that will not happen relying on others.

And that should be the game plan by the new traders! Depending on others it’s a temporary solution; there is no guarantee on that.

And that should be the game plan by the new traders! Depending on others it’s a temporary solution; there is no guarantee on that.

It's a guarantee that they will fail if they rely on others in this market. A trader has too much to stress about and on top of that he would not want one more.

I am also not a huge fan of social or robot trading. If you know how to trade you don’t need any kind of EA to trade instead of you. Anyway, even if they manage to make short term profits, on a long term they all fail. So, learn and gain experience if you wish to stay for a long time on this market

I am also not a huge fan of social or robot trading. If you know how to trade you don’t need any kind of EA to trade instead of you. Anyway, even if they manage to make short term profits, on a long term they all fail. So, learn and gain experience if you wish to stay for a long time on this market

That’s the main medicine; build your own trading skill; no one can stay here without own trading knowledge & experience! New traders need to avoid all kinds of 3rd party services.

Market moves at random most of the time , so same strategy for all time will not works at all , so it is more appropriate to develop our trading strategy by regular practice.

success on scalping is a complicated issue , the result of scalping its all about temporary session , scalping not works for all time , its profitable no way to deny but contains huge risk than others.