• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

the secrets of success in Forex

The secret of success in this market place is open of all , first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time and besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Working hard with passion is the open secret to be successful here in the Forex field and for that we should concentrate on the market to make good profit in any way .

We the traders can take demo trading seriously for acquiring proper trading knowledge, even though by and large traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. And mostly try to make money very rapidly from here without learning, as results 90% are loser from here due to lack of proper market principle.

the success in forex is no secret, there aint no holigrail or anything, its more about hard work and desire to succeed, its an information game, and thats what newbie traders lack..

No much unknown secrets are there in the Forex field because the more hard work with dedication we do ,the more positive results we can do and reach the top success.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers think, only most powerful analyzing knowledge can bring success in this market place. But according to my trading experience, I think in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Traders have to be disciplined and should follow all the rules and regulations so that the success rate can be maintained in a proper manner and like that the pips profit target can be achieved,

practically, There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so for keeping survive in this volatile trading place we the traders have to need large investment that can support me to continue trading in a proper way. On the other hand, besides large investment we have to be a reliable support form a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

The open secret of success in Forex is working hard with proper passion and dedication and for that each and every trader have to work with full concentration so that they can reach the target with ease.

The success in this market place related with a long term process. So, besides having good trading knowledge we have to keep patience as well as risk management.

The success is open secret for all kinds of traders. First of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. And then you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker which always make sure security of funds at any kinds of trading deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

The secret of success here in the Forex field is nothing secret actually because the main recipe of success is the hard work with patience and when any trader can trade properly with the fulfillment of the rules criteria ,he can definitely make good profit

despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a trading life without having loss. In my trading career, I always try to come out from my past mistake that I have done recently. And I always try to trade with that knowledge that I have acquired by losing when trading practically.

For ensuring successful trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the broker which always make sure security of funds at any kinds of trading investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I don’t think, there is any secret; everything is open now! Even, I see all of the points of losing money here! Just new traders need to learn fundamental; & technical analysis very carefully.

To succeed in the forex market, only rely on yourself. Hearing others' ideas are fine but when it comes to trading make sure you are under no one else's influence.

If you can earn profit with consistency daily 5 pips, with certainly you will get rich from this trading place. so many traders earn 10 pips or more in a day from here but not consistent they are at all. the main deal is a consistent in this topic.

If you can earn profit with consistency daily 5 pips, with certainly you will get rich from this trading place. so many traders earn 10 pips or more in a day from here but not consistent they are at all. the main deal is a consistent in this topic.

Frankly, being a consistent player is the main challenge! Whatever, the amount it is! No doubt, consistent players mean successful in this industry.