• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

the secrets of success in Forex

To be successful in forex trading, then we need to exercise a lot of trading, the trading exercise will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that try using a demo account to practice trading or using the demo contest, so that we will be increasing skill

Well I am not successful yet and I don't can't tell the secret. Once I am then I will share my secret. But following certain tips can not make one successful. One may take them into consideration but can not follow them blindly.

Success in forex is not an easy thing, to succeed in forex then we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading well because success in forex trading need patience and discipline. We must continue to improve skills and good psychology if you want to succeed in forex

According to my trading experience, I think the success is depend ones trading skill. By and large traders try to make success from this trading place without learning proper market principle. As a result, almost 90% traders are loser from this market place due to lack of proper trading knowledge. so, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by learning.

Thanks for post this thread
I agree with you. Forex trading depends on knowledge and experiecne. Trader should have ability to control emotions.

Thanks for post this thread
I agree with you. Forex trading depends on knowledge and experiecne. Trader should have ability to control emotions.

yes, knowledge and experience are important in forex trading. but it is also important to have a good psychology. There is no point if it has good skills but poor in psychology, it will not benefit us. with good psychology then we will be able to minimize the emotions, greed and indiscipline trading

Certain trader said if forex have portion 80% about psychology and left about skill analysis, many trader get fail also because one reason, they have weak psychology trading, which it will often messed up their plan trading

yes, because psychology is important in forex trading because to have a good psychology will affect our trading results. therefore we need to be able to continue to train good psychology to try to trade with small capital first. with good psychology will allow us to trade with a maximum

I feel that the main secret of success in the Forex field is to work hard with accurate analysis and good knowledge so that we can make consistent profit pips as per our trading plan and strategy .The work is not so easy though but not impossible what i feel .

There is no secret for success in the forex trading, if you go with the basics then you will earn or else your chances of loosing are high.

According to me traders have to maintain the discipline properly so that they can make the good earning with time as per the trading schedule ,here trading should be done with good and effective strategies and analysis .

When we start trading with following rules and regulations ,we can definitely make success here ,because its very much needed that we have to trade as per the track and like that we can increase the profit factors with time .

In order to my trading experience, I think the success in Forex trading is open secret for all. First of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. And besides exact trading knowledge it is very important to have a reliable support a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Success always will be there with the brave traders and for that one have to have the ability to fight and win the Forex battle at any cost ,its a competition market and we have to go ahead from the others with mean of our experience .

Success always will be there with the brave traders and for that one have to have the ability to fight and win the Forex battle at any cost ,its a competition market and we have to go ahead from the others with mean of our experience .

Forex is a business that has a very high risk and therefore, we need to continue to improve the skills well, with increased skills will allow us to benefit in forex. And to be successful we need to be patient and disciplined

Forex is a business where you don't have to compete or sell your products to someone else. It totally depends on you and you alone. If excelling others is your goal in forex than I must say you choose the wrong field.

Traders have to be very much alert so that they can trace out the points to make success in this field and should work as per the discipline and positiveness so that the correct path of success can be followed .

Setting a goal for yourself is necessary. What do you want from it & where you see yourself in a future time. Also for safety create a backup plan.

Following the trend would be great but to actually identify a trend and enter it before the trend ends is much more difficult that it sounds. Usually by the time you identify a trend it has almost finished.

Hard working and practice are the main secrets of success here in the Forex field and for that we have to try to work as much as possible and when we can develop the skill we can get success for sure