• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

the secrets of success in Forex

just adding

Patience

good habit

realistic

able to control self emotion

consistent,

learning

money management

fundemental analysis

Thanks for post this thread thanks helpful for everyone. if you want successful in forex, I will suggest you build own good knowledge about forex, follow expert blog , news and make own forex strategies that’s always helpful. During forex trading always try to control own emotions because we trade with currency.

The things you posted are true, each and every one of those things can help you become successful in forex trading but I feel like you've left out trader's psychology. New traders often overlook the importance of psychology when trading, but intermediate traders know that trader psychology has a very huge effect on your success in trading. Profiforex has a really good writeup regarding trader psychology, before I read it was making really dumb trades... now, not so much. ahaha :)

Earning in Forex is not an easy task and requires intense learning and practice. A trader who wants to make money in Forex trading needs to prepared himself in several aspects. These preparation not only includes the improvement in Forex knowledge and trading skills but also improvement in qualities like discipline and control over emotions and greed.

indeed quite a lot of secrets to get success from forex trading and certainly we should be able to run the key to success is gradually and we also have to be through the sharing process to be able to get the key to success is in us and never in a hurry to be able to get success because all it takes quite a long time

Yes, I agree with you. Forex trading depends on knowledge and experiecne. Trader should have ability to control emotions.

Yes, I agree with you. Forex trading depends on knowledge and experiecne. Trader should have ability to control emotions.

obviously without the knowledge and experience we have in the forex trading course, we'll never be able to get success because of his knowledge and experience is the key to get success in any business areas are also included in forex trading

:D, that is the most important thing, so far i don't see any secret. Actually that thing already told in many discussions but you must know that not all traders want to learn about it or even practice that and make it as their own good habit.

Well, you can read a lot in the internet, but what's hard is "APPLYING" because things are easy to said, but hard to do. But then with proper knowledge and experience I am sure that you can apply these things and know if this is really the secret to success.

Forex is a dynamic and potential market and presents immense opportunities to those who dedicate efforts to learn and practice it properly. Our trading results depend on our hard work and intellectual skills. Money does not come the easy way in Forex and we should have good knowledge about money management and risk control to survive in Forex and make money in it for a long tim

Well, a money management is really important, you can't survive in here for a long time if you don't have it. Before I used to think that in just one trading I can be a millionaire, with that big one shot. It can make me millionaire and have the money to live in a highly standard of living, but that was when I was newbie when still not having the knowledge about.

Well, a money management is really important, you can't survive in here for a long time if you don't have it. Before I used to think that in just one trading I can be a millionaire, with that big one shot. It can make me millionaire and have the money to live in a highly standard of living, but that was when I was newbie when still not having the knowledge about.

I aagree with you mone management is also a secret because most people go into themarket with the whole money they have and thats as a result to poor money management also when we have a proper money management then we will eb able to manage risk as well and also be able to have a reasonable profits after trading.

The secrets to success are working hard to gain profits. If you know a lot and have great skills and knowledge and observation then you can make money in forex. Forex is possible but it comes with hard work and its not just an overnight thing. We can all make money in forex. You have to practice hard and then make many notes and fix your mistakes in order to gain valuable experiences over time to make money.

You have made a good list in here but the fundamental analysis aspect does not mean that a technical trader will not be able to be making profit in forex. When tg trader knows how he or she can use and read the indicators, there will be profit too.

No special secret to succeed unless traders take constant practice. And take the lesson from every mistakes and bad trades. Traders grow along with their bad experience in trading. Understand the market and found good method to deal with, require long process of training. If traders able to be patient, it would be better.

As such there are no secrets for succeeding in forex trading. Success in any profession demands determination, patience and mind control. Forex is no exception to the same. The results are experienced sooner in forex trading than any other profession. This makes it quite unique. There is no room for errors in forex market. A mistake committed cannot be taken back or diluted easily. The market will certainly punish. As long as a trader keeps that in mind and trades in a cautious manner, trading in the market will enjoyable.

The secret of being successful in anything will always lie in commitment and consistency. In Forex also, it is no different. If a trader wants to be a successful one, then there is need for him to learn and be patient. Success in Forex is something that spans through some period of time.

There are no specific secret to be succeed in forex business. The only thing traders can do is take practice and make themselves understand how the market works. It enabling them to point out the strategy used to deal with market and help them to analyze the situations in more proper way.

Patient is another way we can succeed in this business, as it is not a get quick program and that is one of the main reason we have to be patient with it, so we can be successful. And with enough patient we can learn fundamental analysis very well, we can control our emotion, with patients we can not be greedy and can manage our money.

The real secrete to success in forex trading market is that any trader who want to succeed that faster must be ready to learn what its take for him to succeed.
Forex is not that type of market which you can trade without your skills and knowledge