• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The safest way to earn money in forex market without trading currencies

Brother, clients can be found through social media, but in that case, you have to create loyalty first. Must have the ability to impress a person.
I mentioned the trust factor and other things that are important to attract clients in my post. It’s obvious that you can’t approach random people and convince them to sign up with a certain broker. The broker that you suggest should be reliable and also people should have some reason to trust you and go with your suggestion.

I mentioned the trust factor and other things that are important to attract clients in my post. It’s obvious that you can’t approach random people and convince them to sign up with a certain broker. The broker that you suggest should be reliable and also people should have some reason to trust you and go with your suggestion.
Brother, I am very sorry if you hurt me. In fact, the broker has no choice but to choose it. Because there will be hard-earned assets invested, starting from trading, the investment totally depends on the assets. One can show the way but to walk that way one has to consider oneself.

We will have to look for such kind of Forex trading brokers that are highly reputed so that we are able to do our trading easily.

We will have to look for such kind of Forex trading brokers that are highly reputed so that we are able to do our trading easily.
Yes, whether you are referring the broker to someone else or want to open an account for yourself, your first priority should be to check if the broker is reliable. If you can’t trust a broker with your money, you shouldn’t also promote them.

In Forex trading, you can make money or you can lose money. You can increase your winning percentage by acting carefully and planning your trading.

In Forex trading, you can make money or you can lose money. You can increase your winning percentage by acting carefully and planning your trading.
Agreed! By planning the trades strategically and trading according to the pre-set parameters, one can increase their chances of winning.

I don’t think it’s a suitable option to all; on the other hand, nowadays traders are so careful on choosing their right trading broker; so I don’t think it’s a sustainable way of money making! As a trader I would like to concentrate on trading only!

I thing scalping is the safest way to earn from Foex market. Even though those who are ignorant of trading can also use this technique to earn from here. Personally I also like this strategy. There is no way to belittle scalping strategy because professional traders also rely on this technique when the market situation is unstable.

I don’t think it’s a suitable option to all; on the other hand, nowadays traders are so careful on choosing their right trading broker; so I don’t think it’s a sustainable way of money making! As a trader I would like to concentrate on trading only!
You can definitely not rely on IB programs completely, it’s just another way to complement your income even if you are not good at trading.

I thing scalping is the safest way to earn from Foex market. Even though those who are ignorant of trading can also use this technique to earn from here. Personally I also like this strategy. There is no way to belittle scalping strategy because professional traders also rely on this technique when the market situation is unstable.
Scalping may seem like a safe strategy but it isn’t actually if you take trading costs into consideration. Also, performing in a fast paced environment is not everyone’s cup of tea. You may require intense focus and should be quick to make trading decisions.

Scalping may seem like a safe strategy but it isn’t actually if you take trading costs into consideration. Also, performing in a fast paced environment is not everyone’s cup of tea. You may require intense focus and should be quick to make trading decisions.
When we are doing our trades with the help of Scalping systems the losses will get increased.

When we are doing our trades with the help of Scalping systems the losses will get increased.
I think it all comes down to how good a trader is with a particular strategy. Some traders are doing well as scalpers. It’s just that it demands undeviated concentration, ability to act quickly and strong money management to be successful at it.

I think it all comes down to how good a trader is with a particular strategy. Some traders are doing well as scalpers. It’s just that it demands undeviated concentration, ability to act quickly and strong money management to be successful at it.
When we are doing trades with the scalping systems we will need to be more careful.

Use your demo account as much as you can! Fear of trading works as an obstacle and traders have to conquer this obstacle anyhow. Traders should judge their strategies to measure their worth. Because, when a trader gets losses constantly, it works for them as a mental barrier.

Use your demo account as much as you can! Fear of trading works as an obstacle and traders have to conquer this obstacle anyhow. Traders should judge their strategies to measure their worth. Because, when a trader gets losses constantly, it works for them as a mental barrier.
With the help of Demo trading our income can also get increased.

I think demo trading for a very long time can make it hard to adapt to the real market conditions. Traders should instead move to a micro account and practice there with a small amount.

I think demo trading for a very long time can make it hard to adapt to the real market conditions. Traders should instead move to a micro account and practice there with a small amount.
With the help of the Demo trading accounts we can learn trading Easy and Fast.

I agree. Demo trading prepares you for live trading. Although it shouldn’t be followed for a long time. Once you feel prepared enough, start trading live by small amounts.

The prime reason behind getting a balance crashed is excessive trading because this approach gradually decreases your equity. They do it in the expectation of making more profits but it harms them the most. So traders should practice rational trading.