1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The relationship between broker and clients is very important

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Anderson, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Anderson

Anderson

The relationship between broker and clients is very important. The brokerage course of action is key to algorithmic and traders who can access to the worldwide remote trade advertise. By utilizing the credit gave by the forex broker alongside the going with framework bolster, these customers can access an expansive pool of liquidity crosswise over different electronic platforms similarly as customary forex advertise members can. Basically clarify the connection amongst brokers and their customers.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - relationship between broker Forum Date
    Relationship between broker and client Beginners Forum Nov 2, 2019
    Happens between pairs. Beginners Forum Oct 12, 2019
    Correlation between Gold and the AUD (exposed) Market Forecasts and Analysis Dec 27, 2018
    what are the difference between paypal,epay,pm,wm, payza..? Payment Processors & E-Currencies Jun 23, 2016
    Emotions that differentiate between losers and winners Market Forecasts and Analysis Nov 6, 2014

3. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

No doubt on it! Basically only regulated brokers are transparent to use! Market makers are dangerous to deal with!

4. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

It is; in addition, a friendly trading environment is mandatory here! As I see, good brokers are very helpful since, they make money when traders open a trade by spread only!

5. ZhoGorisar

ZhoGorisar

I still assume it should be prominent in the contract and nothing else anyway. Cause in some other ways it's simply not that suitable for you on any case. Broker and you are money contract in the first place in the same time anyway. Thanks!

6. Adrienrad

Adrienrad

Of course it is, some very bad cases may happen anyway and I really do not want to see there for many possible cases out there. Can you really make it pleased or something like that? I do not want to be with you eitheir? Can you explain this?

7. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

No doubt on it! Basically, we traders need to focus on the quality of service! Besides, top Forex forums are important in this issue! There hsave tons of traders review!

8. Gito Dinev

Gito Dinev

I agree. The relationship between broker and trader is very important. Customer services is also matter in this regard. So, choose the broker with customer services.

9. Eduardo Lucchese

Eduardo Lucchese

Yes, you are right. The relation between Broker and customer should be friendly to make money from this market.