• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The reason of failure

The reason of failure is lack of knowledge and skills. Most people here open trade out of hope. They hope price will go this or that way. But to be profitable we need skills and control over our emotions.

If he does not acquire trading knowledge, he will never be able to make a profit by trading. His responsibility as a trader is to acquire proper education.

For the long term most traders are loser. It's because most traders do not have enough skills. Some have good technical knowledge but fails because they can't control their mind. As a result open too many unnecessary trades.

Forex trading can be a good or has potential to make money. However, it is not easy as new trader think of it. In reality most of the trader lose money in the market.

if there is most powerful analyzing money management , there is a good chance to get better result by using any kinds of trading strategies, success in Forex its all about money management, nothing without it.

Most people fail because they don't know what they are doing. As Warren Buffett said, Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. Most small traders here are doing nothing but scalping.

Reason of failure might be not gave 100% efforts to make a good trade plan. Plus not tested it on different time frames before going live.

Most people fail because most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. People come here with a expectation of making money quickly and easily. Basically they are introduced forex in a wrong way. If they have been told it will take time to learn the necessary skills, the percentage would have been different.

knowledge can be useless if there is no reliable support from a credible trading broker because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

in my whole trading life i have never found at any good binary option trading platform. its all about scam considered by everywhere.

Lack of experience, we need to learn to be able to get experience, meanwhile, it's consistent learning and practice that can lead a trader to succeed.
To learn the art of trading, one needs to spend enough time and dedication. Most newbie are not willing to learn deeply. They run for short cut which is not an ideal to be skilled. It takes time to be skilled. Accept this truth and go forward. Best of luck with learning.

To become an expert in trading we need to practice a lot in demo account also we need to read the e-books about trading this will help us to improve our trading knowledge then we have to make our own trading strategy then i hope we can become successful of expert in Forex trading.

I don't know why traders lose consistently. Yes, there will indeed be a loss in trading but it is a mistake and you have to learn from this mistake.