• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The main purpose of trading forex

initially every trader will have a common goal when joining the forex is to get as much money but it was a big mistake often made by new traders due to get a lot of money from forex trading, we must have knowledge and also a good ability to trade, if only to trade without having the knowledge and experience to be sure we will only get a big loss. to that before we do the real trading better we learn and practice first with a demo trading that we have good knowledge and experience which we will later use to generate profits from the real trade

I think main purpose has to be to earn money. because this is like any other trading market has it's way of making money. so we have to consider that it all depends on how the people are going to be spending that money like any other stock market. so main purpose is about making money.

The main purpose of trading forex is basically to be able to generate some money as much as possible but if we just aim to make money without having a goal to seek the knowledge and experience that only we can get from forex trading is a great loss for to be able to turn a profit we need a very good knowledge in doing trade

There is no any why we trade forex we trade forex if not for money making as well as being financially free,there is no other reason for trading,though some people trades for fun not that they don't have the money but they just purposely wanna know what forex trading is all about.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no any why we trade forex we trade forex if not for money making as well as being financially free,there is no other reason for trading,though some people trades for fun not that they don't have the money but they just purposely wanna know what forex trading is all about.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no any reason why we trade forex we trade forex if not for money making as well as being financially free,there is no other reason for trading,though some people trades for fun not that they don't have the money but they just purposely wanna know what forex trading is all about.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no any reason why we trade forex we trade forex if not for money making as well as being financially free,there is no other reason for trading,though some people trades for fun not that they don't have the money but they just purposely wanna know what forex trading is all about.

forex is not easy business and to be able to success, traders need to spend all of their best in learning and practice. it takes time and will test traders patience. if able to pass it, can be sure trader goal will be achieved but if traders unable to pass it, they will stop trading and choose to quit from forex business.

we have to consider that it all depends on how the people are going to be spending that money like any other stock market. There is no any why we trade Forex we trade Forex if not for money making as well as being financially free.All traders across the globe trade with one common reason as that is to make money.

nahid

Membership Revoked
I think main purpose has to be to earn money. because this is like any other trading market has it's way of making money.we can get from Forex trading is a great loss for to be able to turn a profit we need a very good knowledge in doing trade.

Buy low and sell high is the principle on which the forex trading is going to work. I am sure people know how to trade these days and know how to manage as well. I would be curious to see how the trading is going to be working as well. I just think that sometimes you need to understand this basic principle in order to trade.

That will be absurd if we buy high and sell it for low amount and obviously that will be only made us losses. But technically, even we know about the principle or simple system of trading we can't predict well or analyze the market to do it right. And yet, we can't assure of gaining profits at all.

I think only earn money is main purpose.Any people can earn money in Forex market which is reducing the economic problem in under world country.

According to my knowledge, making money with forex market is main purpose of trading forex. Forex market serves the purpose of attracting investors. Investors diversify and increase their asset holdings with currency reserves.

The main purpose of trading in Forex is to make money. However Forex is not a rose without thorns and the probability of losing in Forex is quite high especially when we lack proper knowledge. Lazy people and greedy people suffer the most in Forex. This is the reason why beginners are advised to learn properly Forex and practice controlling their emotions before starting trading in Forex.

To gain profits, to be successful in life and become financial stable. Those are usual reasons why traders do make investments and trade in Forex. I don't doubt about it because, I have those reasons when I've become interested in Forex trading. Yet, laziness is not in Forex because, we need to work to have our positions in positive trades.

Forex is all about money. We literally buy and sell currency. So its like your buying money using money also the only difference is that you are using other countries money or currency in hoping that you can gain from the price movement of the pairs that you are trading. In short we speculate hoping that the currency that we are holding will going to appreciate and make us earn money.

I'm trading forex to increase my pocket money, and of course, I've limited my budget which I will use on trading so that I won't be that sad if I lose some money :)

initially every trader will have a common goal when joining the forex is to get as much money but it was a big mistake often made by new traders due to get a lot of money from forex trading, we must have knowledge and also a good ability to trade, if only to trade without having the knowledge and experience to be sure we will only get a big loss. to that before we do the real trading better we learn and practice first with a demo trading that we have good knowledge and experience which we will later use to generate profits from the real trade

Well basically, traders use the forex market to make money. but normal everyday people use it for other purposes, they exchange their money in order to use it on another country. Remember it's not all people like us trading in the foreign exchange market.

true if the forex trading used to make money but there is a special way to make money in forex trading and we also should know that forex trading is not a game that can only make a profit by luck that we have but we have to know how to do trade well so we do not terterumus in huge loss

Indeed. We should have taken it seriously by practicing our strategy, knowing our skills and what we can do about it for the betterment of our trading. And also to make more profits by investing more capital given that we know how to make some profits. We want to earn from Forex then, we have things need to do.

Main purpose of forex trading is not getting much money It is a business where you can use your amount with your will . You can grow it . It support all people in terms of using time and money . Its purpose is to provide a business at your door step . You can make money as per your skill . Generating profit depends on your level of experience and money management

my reason joining forex is just as same as anybody who deal in forex world, to generate well income... forex as largest markets ever compares with others bring so much opportunity to gain income not just from trading, we can generate income as affiliate as well