• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The main purpose of trading forex

It was laudable of you to make your choice, even a simple one. Nevertheless, you'll achieve everything on your own. I sincerely wish you success and inspiration, as well as persistence and motivation.

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.

Greedy Forex traders may face this kind of situation in their trading since they expect unrealistic profit! But professional Forex trader are not facing here any big losses because they use money management rules so honestly! Now I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my per trade position!

Basically we trade Forex in a wrong way , as a result almost 90% traders loser from here especially the newcomers. The newcomers should take demo account which is mainly considered the best place for most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

I started trading in forex because I wanted to try myself in a completely different field and to learn something new. I made progress and now I certainly trade to make money and to support myself financially.

I started trading in forex because I wanted to try myself in a completely different field and to learn something new. I made progress and now I certainly trade to make money and to support myself financially.

Congratulations, nice to know that you are making money here! I am sure, in your beginning stage, you were sincere on learning rather than earning, that’s why now you are a successful trader.

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.

It takes a lot to become a successful trader and in the process it also takes a toll. But if a trader manages to become successful then all the efforts would look like nothing to that success.

It takes a lot to become a successful trader and in the process it also takes a toll. But if a trader manages to become successful then all the efforts would look like nothing to that success.

Yes, the reward is too high; I know a pro trader and I see he is making such a big amount of money! On the other hand, he is such a successful personality in his daily life as well.

Yes, the reward is too high; I know a pro trader and I see he is making such a big amount of money! On the other hand, he is such a successful personality in his daily life as well.

In another post you said you have been doing good yourself. Is there any relation to your success with this person you are talking about? And do you know the method of this trader’s trading?

There is no doubt that we all are here to earn money and we all want good profit from the forex trading at any stage. But while we are talking about the beginners, we should remember the fact that, new traders lack experience, knowledge and skills. And for the beginners the first priority should be survival along with the aim of acquiring adequate trading skills and knowledge. Without sufficient skills this trading journey can be extremely difficult for any trader.

Knowledge is the key to success in Forex. There is nobody who can make success from here without knowledge . so we have to emphasis on acquiring real trading knowledge and we can get most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. Otherwise that’s not possible at all.

Knowledge is the key to success in Forex. There is nobody who can make success from here without knowledge . so we have to emphasis on acquiring real trading knowledge and we can get most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. Otherwise that’s not possible at all.

Yes and we have to focus on both kind of trading analysis, only technical or only fundamental analysis wouldn’t be enough here for sure.

Trading is a business for the people who are relaxed with their money and the losses do not bother them much. If you will invest the daily budget on the market then you will never become become psychologically strong. Am I right in this regard?

I think people choose Forex trading as a professional job only due to the reason that you are your own boss on the market. You do not have any pressure to take decisions whenever you want which is a freedom for any person to earn money. I think it is a job for entrepreneurs to fulfil their desires by hard work and quick returns.

I think people choose Forex trading as a professional job only due to the reason that you are your own boss on the market. You do not have any pressure to take decisions whenever you want which is a freedom for any person to earn money. I think it is a job for entrepreneurs to fulfil their desires by hard work and quick returns.

No doubt, Forex is the best profession, but only when you know the technical & fundamental with the details. Otherwise, Forex is painful & costly. Any doubt?

The best purpose behind the trading forex is that you are not bound of time and place. You should have to make some investments to earn profit from the forex trading. You can trade here online the only thing which you need is the internet connection, laptop, knowledge and experience about the forex market.

The best purpose behind the trading forex is that you are not bound of time and place. You should have to make some investments to earn profit from the forex trading. You can trade here online the only thing which you need is the internet connection, laptop, knowledge and experience about the forex market.

Yes, no doubt Forex is much flexible to use! But, making consistent profit is too hard (in a long run). By the way, traders need huge knowledge on technical & fundamental analysis for being a consistent player.

Forex is a general term combining all worldwide financial institutions and organizations of all sizes into a single marketplace. Forex trading market is the global decentralized market for the trading of currencies.

Forex is a general term combining all worldwide financial institutions and organizations of all sizes into a single marketplace. Forex trading market is the global decentralized market for the trading of currencies.

This is why, trading with a particular trading strategy or system is always challenging. Since, it’s a decentralized market.

I have watched a dream some 3 years a go of buying my own house in the New York. I thought about starting many businesses and I ended up with the decision of becoming a full time trader. I trade in order to live up my dream and I will achieve it soon. Wish me best of luck!