• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The main purpose of trading forex

I have watched a dream some 3 years a go of buying my own house in the New York. I thought about starting many businesses and I ended up with the decision of becoming a full time trader. I trade in order to live up my dream and I will achieve it soon. Wish me best of luck!

Best of luck mate! I hope, you’ll achieve more! Actually, that’s the beauty of trading; because a good skilled trader can enough money from this financial market

I have watched a dream some 3 years a go of buying my own house in the New York. I thought about starting many businesses and I ended up with the decision of becoming a full time trader. I trade in order to live up my dream and I will achieve it soon. Wish me best of luck!

I wholeheartedly wish you good luck. I have similar target like you and have a target to achieve yet. It is taking time for me to go there but hope you get there soon.

Many traders who have been trying to become profitable but haven’t just yet reached that point, will find out that there is one uncertainty still remaining.

Many traders who have been trying to become profitable but haven’t just yet reached that point, will find out that there is one uncertainty still remaining.

To be honest, which traders really want to learn & keep concentrated from their 1st day of trading, they are able to make money here! On the other hand, which traders want to earn huge money, for them it takes such a long time. Since, they are on the wrong track.

right now in this time when COVID 19 is going over the world so many things stopped but one thing has never chanced that is newcomers common mistake , they trade random still , i have been seeing from last couple of weeks.

There is no easy way to win in forex. Only way to make money here is getting skilled and having experience. Without skills and experience you won't be able to make money here.

Trading for living is possible but not by everyone. For this one needs good skills and experience. Great analysis skills and trading psychology is needed to make money in forex market.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

Financial dependence is the cardinal reason mostly traders rely on forex. I am trading in Forex as a part time trader and trying to carry profit on average.

I don’t want to rely on Forex trading entirely because I know how challenging Forex trading is! I want to make a capital by forex trading.

Profit maximization is my ultimate target in this market and to hit that purpose, I try to follow proper risk and money management.

If you have sufficient knowledge about forex trading, your investment will be valuable for you. Generally, there is no such trading strategy that will offer you 100% profit but I follow moving average and fibonacchi that helps me earn some on average.