• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The Importance of Leverage in Forex Trading

the leverage always works as a killer. Because the traders we have always fall a great loss by using leverage especially when high ration. But sometimes it brings profit very rapidly when there is real trading plan with great risk management approach. Actually forex market is too much risky and volatile. Risk is everywhere and from all trading elements leverage always contains more risk. so before trading with leverage we have to make sure how to manage risk in Fx.

Leverage is an important tool for trading. If you will learn it well then you will gain more profit. Experienced traders know it very well that how this tool can manage your trade and risk to grab more profit from trading.

What leverage will you advice as a newbie trader to use? Do you think 1:1000 is too high for inexperience trader to use? Because I have been advised against using high leverage but again I thought it broker have provided it why won’t I use it. What you think?

What leverage will you advice as a newbie trader to use? Do you think 1:1000 is too high for inexperience trader to use? Because I have been advised against using high leverage but again I thought it broker have provided it why won’t I use it. What you think?
If any trader alredy hving experience nd they can control emotion properly hence as trader can use high leverage because this is also giving benefit for trader to increasing opportunity on trading, high leverage is good for retal trader I think

If a broker is going to provide you any leverage then it does not mean that you should use that only just because a broker is providing. use your mind and then choose the right way to trade.

If a broker is going to provide you any leverage then it does not mean that you should use that only just because a broker is providing. use your mind and then choose the right way to trade.
I think it's fully understandable. Other way, everyone would blow accounts using 1:2000 :D :D

No, you can’t take any decision based on others! For being a successful Forex trader, you have to make your trading plan first, then execute it according to your plan! By the way, I seem new traders need to use low trading leverage, because high leverage always inspires to take high risks.

Leverage is simply the credit offered by the broker to trade higher volume. Leverage is a double edge sword. It can result in huge profit or substantial loss. it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. It always surrounds risks , so it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management approach before using it.

In Forex How much money you can earn by using leverage, it depends on proper trading planning. Now I am more comfortable with 1:100 leverage. Sometimes I use up to leverage 1:500 when I can calculate the market with surely.

A credit shoulder - is actually a trader's friend and helper! The more - the better. Those who write that the credit shoulder is a killer for the deposit, should justify and give concrete facts, how exactly does this credit kill the deposit? Many newbies heard this stupidity somewhere and repeat it to other newbies.

To leverage the selection depends on the capital you have, if you are trading with small capital so it is better to trade using high leverage so that the resilience of our account will be maintained

Yes, leverage is important but I have seen so many negative comments here on leverage! Listen, you have to understand first your trading strength; even high leverage can profitable to you if you have enough knowledge!

Leverage is among the things that made Forex trading very unique because leverage makes one to have chances of making good amount of profits even with small amount of capital. So leverage is good as well as well risky cause high leverage the higher risk.

Using leverage better customize with existing capital, larger capital owned, then it is better to wear small leverage

When I was a newbie in Fx don’t use leverage at all. actually leverage is not a inevitable part of trading for newcomers. As a newcomer you can use leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works but not with high leverage, because it can make you greedy when you live trading practically.

Leverage will helps us for trading, we need to maximize it as well as possible. Without leverage we will not be able to trade with small amount. witth FXB, I use 1:500 for trading.

Risk diversification hasn't bothered anyone, even if one deal won't be profitable, the next one may cover the losses.

Even though high leverage can bring profit very rapidly, but according to me, the traders who are particularly newcomer always should avoid this due to lack of exact money managing plan . because , despite of having up to leverage 1:1000 that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly , if you don’t know how to manage money.

Yes using high leverage is like as using double edge of swords, without good money management and risk management it could endanger account because will leading trader having tendencies to become greedy or over trading

Latest posts

New Threads