• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The Best Broker for scalping

The best broker for scalping is a broker which does not restrict scalping and for all time ensure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time . so for using scalping in a proper way we the traders who are particularly scalpers first of all have to ensure the flexible trading spreads.

First of all, you need to select a scalping friendly trading platform! Yes I see, many Forex brokers are limited on scalping trading! You have to count, low trading spread, slippage, requotes and fast execution facility in your live trading chart for perfect scalping trading! Basically, you need to select ECN or STP type Forex broker for secure scalping trading!

Scalping is the most standard sort of trading. A broker with spreads is the best to scalp. Their spreads don't change much. They stay in every basic sense submitted. A nefarious can hit your stop catastrophe by working up the spreads purposefully. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly solid perspective. Scalping is the most exceedingly astounding foe to new traders. I trade with a broker with low spreads to be specific with Trade24. I what's more like their splendid execution and client supports. I likewise feel protected as it is a regulated broker.

I see, many brokers don’t allow scalping trading! Scalpers should avoid this kind of broker! I think, the low trading spread is a very important facility for the scalpers since they are trading with tight trading targets like 15-25 pips.

Scalping brings profit within very short time than other strategies but it contains huge risk , that’s why I leave this approach right now.

Broker is a very sensitive issue here! According to my 4 years trading experience, only regulated Forex brokers are reliable to use! So, traders need to select their trading platform based of regulation status of Forex brokers!

Choosing a right broker is a big deal in Fx trading, we the trades should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping should choose the broke that allows trading concept such as this. Actually from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable trading approach. But despite of a profitable trading policy mostly broker don’t allow trading concept such as this.

I am a scalp and always have to depend on this short time trading approach, but it causes a great risk sometimes. Have anyone a great idea how can I minimize my risk when scalping?

I see, their trading spread is so high! Besides, not suitable for news trading (based on so many online reviews).

Yes, trading spread is very important consideration for the scalpers! By the way, I am not a scalper but I am also try to trade with low spreads trading environment.

scalping is most popular and usable trading strategy from all in Fx trading , but so many brokers don't allow scalping in their trading platform , so its really difficult to find best scalping broker right now.

Beginners should focus on creating their own strategy rather than following any other trader's strategy because the strategies are formulated according to one's goals and risk appetite and it definitely varies from trader to trader.

Profits can be made by scalping at a broker whose spread is low. However, you need to do online research for proper broker selection.