• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Testing of patience is must

Forex trading doesn’t only require skill and knowledge rather it also requires some human qualities like patience, determination and perseverance. But these qualities are seldom present among traders. That is the reason traders cannot survive in Forex for long. It is their inability and deficit of human quality.

I always recommend traders to open a trade, set TP and SL and stay apart from trading. It’s because the market’s frequent movement makes a trader confused about the destination of the market. So, it creates an extra level of pressure for him. That’s why this is an approach I always follow.

Forex takes the test of your patience level because the market is volatile and uncertain. When a trader loses, they can’t sustain it for long. They always try to recover the loss as quickly as they can. So, developing some urgent human qualities is essential for traders because these qualities help achieve success in trading.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

As a newbie trader, practice on a mini demo account. It helps give you confidence and strengthen your knowledge of the market. Naturally, profits are received over time, patience is necessary to be able to make major decisions.

Timing is crucial in trading. Successful traders are patient. They understand how to manage their impulses so that they can act when the time comes. Rather than acting on a whim, they painstakingly design and closely adhere to a specific trading plan that specifies precise entry and exit methods. Discipline is essential for effective trading. Although discipline can be taught, some people are naturally more disciplined and self-controlling than others. It's useful to figure out where you stand on this feature, and if you're impulsive, establishing psychological tactics to adjust will help you to trade profitably.

In my live trading, I always recommend traders to open a trade, set Stop Loss and Take Profit and stay apart from trading. It’s because the market’s frequent movement makes a trader confused about the destination of the market. So, it creates an extra level of pressure for him. That’s why this is an approach I always follow. And it helps me a lot!

Patience is very important in forex trading. If you are patient and composed then not only can you tackle the intricate situation with ease but also can turn odds into favours. Forex trading tests your patience often and if you are able to do so, you can get good results.

You are absolutely right! A regulated broker will provide you with a smooth trading platform with no technical issues, high security of funding, narrow trading spread in maximum of the pairs, reliable leverage and flexible margin level. But, an unregulated broker fails to provide you with all these facilities and that’s why it leaves necessity for selecting the right trading broker.

There no alternative way! Forex becomes stressful when a trader gets losses consistently. So, it’s essential to know how to trade correctly when market condition is upset. Those who are trading veterans can handle this kind of trading nicely under dire market condition.

the new forex trader always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning . as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.

While making a signal, traders should compare signals of others to make a guess over the market forecast. Traders should be attentive to trading and take lesson from every single mistake. If a trader can do this job carefully, he or she can make advancement in trading.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

Patience is a key attribute that every forex trader should have. Without patience, traders tend to chase profits and over trade without considering the risk. We just need to be consistent and try our best to improve our skills. Success in forex will not happen in a day or two but we can make decent profits with a good strategy and risk management.

Without patience, it is impossible to learn and have a deep understanding about the forex market which is a vast concept and requires a good amount of time.

Narrow trading spread is expected by traders and it lies between ask and bid price. Traders who are willing to trade risk freely should trade in those pair consisting of low trading spread. It helps traders take away high profit from trading.