• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Testing of patience is must

Forex trading always deal with the real money and for that traders have to gain the patience and for that they should gain the experience in a proper manner .

Its really true! We have to wait for a good entry point! Generally, good entry points are not available here and there! So, which traders are able to wait for good opportunities, end of the day they can earn enough number of pips!

the First step for newcomers should be used demo trading but I have seen so many traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. so instead of demo trading it would be better to kick off a live account with small balance because of consternation.

Patience is not needed to only get experience. It is also needed for trading. To find opportunities, wait for the right moment to enter, holding for sufficient amount of time etc.

This is way, traders require to start their live trading after demo! New traders may lose their momentum so easily if they don’t have enough demo trading experience! I have one year demo trading experience but till now I am learning from my live trading mistakes!

Making profit from Forex market is not so easy task to do. A trader needs to know many things before trading with FX market. He should be patience, meticulous and hard working while trading. Patience is a must to a trader. Because those who are scalper they should not spend a lot of time in trading but those who are long time trader should trade for a long time.

Learning to be patient should start from a demo account to be well-trained in conducting discipline accompanied all the trading plan, and from there we can know the patience and discipline are able to be implemented or not then do student assessment

Learning to be patient should start from a demo account to be well-trained in conducting discipline accompanied all the trading plan, and from there we can know the patience and discipline are able to be implemented or not then do student assessment

Yes, that’s the general way of starting Forex trading! Actually, learning is a long term process so, traders need to start their learning process without any particular demo trading target like 4-6 months! I have learned technical and fundamental in my demo by one year practice.

Yes whenever traders may become intolerant with the market behaviors he can feel the difference between becoming a winner and loser in the forex market. In the current days, as the market conditions are changing with newer things, world economic changes and global relationship a trader can feel the pressures here. However, every successful trader has crossed a difficult path in his trading career in this competitive field of forex market.

Yes whenever traders may become intolerant with the market behaviors he can feel the difference between becoming a winner and loser in the forex market. In the current days, as the market conditions are changing with newer things, world economic changes and global relationship a trader can feel the pressures here. However, every successful trader has crossed a difficult path in his trading career in this competitive field of forex market.

Of course; the market conditions are changing; that’s why I believe working with a fixed trading instruments & plans would be costly.

It is not possible to be successful if you are not patient. You are wrong. Patience is a virtue. It can be achieved. It's not that a person who is impatient can not be patient. Human mind can be reprogrammed. You need strong determination and the method of reprogramming.

It is impossible to survive in the trading world without patience. Every trader should be patient. There are many benefits to making trading decisions if you are patient.

Patience is the virtue. In trading you have to show maximum patience. First of all it needs a lot of time and effort to learn the art of trading. If you think within 3 to 6 months I will learn and make money, you are absolutely wrong. You may get some temporary success but for long term sustainable success you needs patience.

Patience is important in asset trading. It is not possible to survive in trading without patience. A trader can be a successful trader only if he makes a careful trading plan.

there is no short cut way of learning , need to pass a minimum time , as beginners fro acquiring all basic information 6 months is enough , and to become a professional trader minimum need 2-5 years.

patience is very much important because there is no way to bring success from this trading place without having a long time patience. so be active on this trading habit.