• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tell us your five R's of forex trading

My five R's of trading or five rights of trading are the right pairs at the right price, at the right market opening, at the right time, and on the right day. How about your five R's? What are they? In forex, its all about doing it right.

My five R's of trading or five rights of trading are the right pairs at the right price, at the right market opening, at the right time, and on the right day. How about your five R's? What are they? In forex, its all about doing it right.

Honestly, I am not sure! Because, as far as I see there is nothing like 100% in Forex. In addition, I believe Forex is all about probabilities not the percentage of R. So, when I get any SL, I don’t lose my mental setup as I know the reality of the market! And I am looking for any perfect environment, I am trying to adjust with the Forex environment.

For me, the best R is; I have selected my main profession as Forex business! Yes, I believe Forex trading is the best opportunity for me to make money! Although, I need to improve more but I am sure about my success.

To be honest, when I was a new Forex trader then I was so confused about my future on Forex! Because, I had no trading background and no mentor! By the way, I get consistent profit by using price action trading strategy and now I am hopeful about my success! So, for me price action is my R.

Forex trading is a potential market and to survive in this potential market you need to work with 95% accuracy. If you ever give a 100% chance of profit, it will prove to be wrong.

A broker’s security is an important issue because traders are very much unwilling to deposit money in an insecure broker. But the fact is that majority of the brokers are affected with this disease.

Besides earning knowledge through forums, you have to practice demo trading as much as possible. We can view posts on forums because they are of vital source of knowledge.

Big capital is an opportunity for traders if they can produce better result from it. Your first journey with forex should be with small trading capital because it will help you learn even if you lose.

The higher the profit margin is, the higher the satisfaction is. This profit margin depends on a number of issues including analysis, good planning, setting target point and close point and good broker selection.

Deficiency of practical knowledge pushes a trader towards recurring losses. For practical knowledge, you have no option except trading on demo account.

MT5 trading platform is suitable mostly for stock trading and this platform seems difficult to understand. You will see a visible difference between mt4 and mt5 trading platforms.