• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Technology with forex trading

The more speculator trader their is in forex trading the more volatile the market is. I do think that we need to make sure that we know how to trade first before we use bots so that we can monitor the bots that we are using.

Yes with technology we can improve our trading. Technology helps a lot to sit at home and earn lot of money from Forex just sitting before our computers. Also we can learn Forex trading a lot through using technology like internet.

Technology that we already know like computer and programming language also internet already changed the face of forex. Traders can trade easier and only with few clicks without need to say something or even shout, in the other side brokers can save their money from hire more workers since they only need to host their program and servers that connected to pool sources to get real price data feed.

I think its more on EA. Since we are already trading manually its good to use technology to make our trade more efficient. I do know many say a lot of negative things about using bots. But ask them how many bots they use and you can count it with your fingers. In forex trading having a good bot can really help a lot.

As the days roll by, more technology keeps coming up. Right now, there are more trading platform evolving and it seems each broker wants to be known with one or more trading platform that is peculiar to them. In recent times, the Sirix has evolved and it seems it's peculiar to Liteforex.

But I still prefer to use mt4. For me this is the only trading platform that I'm going to use. Its more like trading and hoping that I will going to end up rich. Trading in forex is really good and the best way to manage my trading account is to make sure that I can survive and become a good earner.

Sirix is a web trader platform so i think this is normal nowadays as the culture of cloud increasing in computer platform. It is also efficient since traders only need fast and low latency internet speed,with only lesser requirements

@budado, I really have found out that a lot of people are still much glued to what they used to know. That's about fine. The most important thing is that the trader uses that which he can adapt to. The MT4 is an old and adaptable platform. There are a whole lot more that are coming up these days and even some brokers have decided to develop theirs.

@Decub
For me what works for you is good for you. That's why I always dispute others who say that hedging is bad or scalping is bad simply because they don't earn money. Before I thought hedging is bad because of many posters who say hedging is difficult and so on. But in the end its only hedging that actually make me earn money. Same thing in doing scalping.

@Decub
For me what works for you is good for you. That's why I always dispute others who say that hedging is bad or scalping is bad simply because they don't earn money. Before I thought hedging is bad because of many posters who say hedging is difficult and so on. But in the end its only hedging that actually make me earn money. Same thing in doing scalping.

Yes. One thing that fit my trading can be a disaster for other traders. That's why you need to shave away tons of the crap that trying to put off upon you and stick to one concept refining and polishing it up to the higher perfection.

@budado, I really have found out that a lot of people are still much glued to what they used to know. That's about fine. The most important thing is that the trader uses that which he can adapt to. The MT4 is an old and adaptable platform. There are a whole lot more that are coming up these days and even some brokers have decided to develop theirs.
Its because they already know it. Some how you are secure that you can handle that account. Its a big loss if you make mistake in forex trading simply because you don't know what to do with a trading platform that you are using.

One of the biggest proof that forex become incorporated with technology is the using of internet. With internet no matter where you are, you still can trade and earn money from your platform. So today you trade in Indonesia, next week you trade in US that is not even matter.

Totally agree. Online trading will not going to exist if we don't have internet connection. This is the main reason why so many do earn good money in forex trading. Its because they believe that they actually can become a big time trader. We are all in here to earn money. So we must focus on it using technology.

Internet does not only change the world but also change many aspect of business and right now it is moving faster compared to before. Before the movement of the price is slower than today, but right now with the help of internet and technology everything could be done in seconds.

We can make good earning online without going out. This is why I love forex trading. In two to three years time I can say that I am earning well enough to earn more than minimum wage in our country. Not bad for a home base forex trader.

yes forex trading have alot of quality for such trader to trade in but first of all the trader need to work hard and perform excellent transaction if they really want to get the best.its a business which we can do from home so for this factor I hope that a good trader must work and learn how to trade so that when he commence his trade every thing will become easy

I have so much profit in forex trading that I can retired in ten years. lols. This is my projection. I do believe I can handle my trading account without any problem. In two to three years time I can handle any thing that forex market will give me.

yes forex trading have alot of quality for such trader to trade in but first of all the trader need to work hard and perform excellent transaction if they really want to get the best.its a business which we can do from home so for this factor I hope that a good trader must work and learn how to trade so that when he commence his trade every thing will become easy
Thanks to the internet/technology that nowadays forex and not only forex but stock changed because of internet. Before like stock you must use phone or even go to the broker to make an order. Not a good way to trade forex and also broker could doing bigger markup you ever thinking.

Today many youngster join forex trading, youngster use new forex strategies and technology. Are you think technology change forex trading view ?

Yes, this is why Forex trading business is now so popular! Even, now there have so many alternative ways of money making for the investors! As a result, day by day the popularity of Forex business has been increasing in allover the World!

Yes, this is why Forex trading business is now so popular! Even, now there have so many alternative ways of money making for the investors! As a result, day by day the popularity of Forex business has been increasing in allover the World!

Yeah. More and more people are learning about forex and seeing the potential and so joining the forex market. Also there are negativity about forex market to some people who come to a conclusion without giving it a try.