• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Technology with forex trading

technology played a vital role in the success of forex..technology make forex easy and reachable to every one who want to do forex..through technology trader have not to go out of home for trading..

Technology has always played a vital role not only at forex but also at every part. Because of technology anybody can trade from anyplace on phone, tablet, pc or laptop. And brokers also made various trading platforms with the help of technology.

More trading platforms, better ones and even compatible now in most of the end devices that we can have access internet. Technology is indeed makes Forex known more and spread in terms of popularity and the brokers because, more are now connected online.

Yes, and I believe ones that will have all that is in the computer system will come up in no distant time since the current MT4 is lacking in some tabs that are available when trading with a PC. Perhaps we should be expecting an MT6 soon.

I hope that most traders have a fast pc cause if its too slow, your loading will be slow and it will affect your trades or if it shuts down or go malfunction in the middle of the trade is not good so take care of your pc well enough. I have heard of people saying some sites don't load for them so those pc are not good for trading. Phones do not work for me either. I might be able to place a long term trade but not ok for scalping.

I did observe that sometimes, if I trade with a dial up connection, the rate of loading is always slower than accessing from my Wi-Fi. Though I have not experienced any mal function or ill result from such, I still feel it could result to some errors if the network suddenly goes off. I prefer trading with mobile on a wifi anyway.

Only because of the availability of low cost communication facilities, more and more youngsters are joining forex market. The ability to connect with a server located in some other part of the world with very low recurring cost is something unthinkable a decade before. Technology has brought money making opportunities to our door step. As long as an individual uses technology in the right manner, innumerable number of opportunities would come his way which includes forex trading as well.

It is the technology that made it easy for traders to be able to trade here from any where they are. The internet will make a trader to connect with the broker from anywhere that he or she is without going to the broker's office. This thing is part of the technology that the forex has.

The easiest example is our forex platform that we use for forex trading, it is using technology , and also our internet it is the part of technology, and as we know technology combined with forex trading will become the currenct forex trading, which process the transaction only in few seconds or even in miliseconds.

the most awesome technology is the internet which bring us access to easily trading in forex market, the platform that provides by brokers also keep evolve that brings traders easily use many tools provided to analyze the markets

Forex become online and enabling any people to join is because technology development. We can conduct buy and sell currencies real time which we can monitor the price movement every minutes. If internet unavailable, I think I won’t work online and even know about profitable forex business.

The easiest example is our forex platform that we use for forex trading, it is using technology , and also our internet it is the part of technology, and as we know technology combined with forex trading will become the currenct forex trading, which process the transaction only in few seconds or even in miliseconds.
Adding more is the trading robots which enable traders to trade even when they are not physically there. Technology has really made Forex a more friendly atmosphere than it used to be and it has made it such where everyone wants to be. More so, trading wouldn't have been this appealing if not for the internet.

almost everything about the forex market is full with technology here even your login process is a new technology here and chart is also technical that is why we are doing it online and not in traditional way

Internet development no doubt have part to make forex business being popular. If previously forex exclusive because able to accessed by particular institution or person only, now with internet, forex become inclusive and make everyone can join and even have same chance to be success.

Adding more is the trading robots which enable traders to trade even when they are not physically there. Technology has really made Forex a more friendly atmosphere than it used to be and it has made it such where everyone wants to be. More so, trading wouldn't have been this appealing if not for the internet.
Yes EA is very helpful to the experts and also the trader of a bank in order to achieve maximum profit, and I think the impact of this technology is also changing the way the trader will trade them in trade

Technology in Forex has made it possible for non traders to even trade and make profit with Forex by copying others in a social trading platform. It has provided an interface where different traders can see themselves in the point of trade and still make profit just by making use of other traders strategy.

If we want to review back, we will see that technology help traders so much. First with internet, right now electronical trading become more and more common and people can trade from their own home. Second, with programming language we can create an EA, which can work automatically and will open and closed anything automatically too, more like put an AI in Forex. Third or the last is what did you said before. Social Trading where we put social platform and make it more easier for each trader to connect each others.

Only because of the availability of low cost communication facilities, more and more youngsters are joining forex market. The ability to connect with a server located in some other part of the world with very low recurring cost is something unthinkable a decade before. Technology has brought money making opportunities to our door step. As long as an individual uses technology in the right manner, innumerable number of opportunities would come his way which includes forex trading as well.

Salute for the technology inventors...
This world being close to the smart future. All using technology and electronic world...

With technology trading nowadays become more efficitent and also easier especially to newbie, EA is one of the fruit of this technology thingy. We can see there are a lot of EA that works for human right now.

I guess the best part in technology is to have a good AI or artificial intelligence program. In this way we can earn some good income in forex trading with limited time needed. As long we do know how to trade some how we are down in just monitoring only.

Using Expert Advisors or Forex robot is a common idea to use not like before which this apprach has been seens as the bad practice of forex. Technology affected forex a lot from the way of traders to trade to the behaviour of the broker itself.