1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Technical Analysis

Discussion in 'Market Forecasts and Analysis' started by horatiobaby, Feb 12, 2013.

1. horatiobaby

horatiobaby

Hi all I have a friend that uses the services of shepwave and everyday sometimes 2-3-4- per day they send her updates on the market. Shepwave uses elliot wave principle in conjunction with a few others. Try them I know the results it gives my friend.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Technical Analysis Forum Date
    Forex Technical Analysis & Forecast by RoboForex Technical Analysis Aug 26, 2019
    AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis - Bulls Need Favorable Outcome from Trade Talks to Continue Rally Technical Analysis Dec 1, 2018
    Forex Technical Analysis by FXOpen Market Forecasts and Analysis Sep 28, 2018
    Windsor Brokers - Short Term Technical Analysis for Majors (11:00 GMT) Technical Analysis Dec 9, 2015
    Windsor Brokers - Short Term Technical Analysis for Majors (07:45 GMT) Technical Analysis Oct 20, 2015

3. Markllee30

Markllee30

Thanks for sharing this information here..personally i always like to have technical analysis as it gives good idea about trend and I can not able to trade without having technical analysis.