• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Suggestion to newbie

I would suggest new trader to learn the market first. No strategy can help you unless you don't know how to make it perfect with your trading identity. The market is persistently changing and you need to conform to these movements. At any rate you expected to do this starting at as of late. Most strategies quit working when market conditions change and you need to alter the way how you're using your trading system. Better to figure out how to make your own particular methodology. In the event that will spare you in all kind of markets.

what spreads can make you profitable it depends on your trading system , so you have to choose first of all trading approach then a broker.

right now in this time when COVID 19 is going over the world so many things stopped but one thing has never chanced that is newcomers common mistake , they trade random still , i have been seeing from last couple of weeks.

same experience i have , most of them are found to be scam, and the result of signal providing is just temporary.

If you are a new trader, please don’t be scared because of this statistic! Just concentrate on your learning process!

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

its not too much dangerous if you are a professional in stock market , but if not then there is a real chance to bring losses by any leverage ratio. so , how much leverage profitable it depends on you

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

right now in this time when COVID 19 is going over the world so many things stopped but one thing has never chanced that is newcomers common mistake , they trade random still , i have been seeing from last couple of weeks.

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

I also emphasis on demo account but not for all time, the newcomers we have lost interest after passing a sometimes, so we can start mini account instead of demo trading. it will be better for us to gain more experience or live knowledge . we can use high leverage in demo to see the performance how it works.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.

ita a good place where people come to increase their knowledge about trading but you are talking about brokerage. strange . wherever it is , mostly welcome.

To all the beginners, one thing that I would suggest is to never leave learning. No matter how much experienced and successful you may become, but forex has something new to learn and explore daily, so be constant on that part and you'll go really far.

choosing a broker i think is a dedicated decision, but we take this decision with an emotional state in general. we have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, otherwise it could be a wrong decision.

its the best way of money making , i think it just a topic ,
sounds good that always. but in reality what about ? 95% losers from here.

in order to me , its more appropriate for you to finish the pre school level including demo account or micro for practicing.