• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Success

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

If you want to lead a healthy trading life with certainly you have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Success is a long term process; even my 1.5 years were too much challenging; but nowadays I am trading with a decent result! No doubt, I need to improve more!

successful traders don't follow others rule , they are always confident about their knowledge and experience that acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

Some people spend years before they see any success out there no matter how hard you really try. So you really should be persistent to see any viable outcome of your actions and that's how it should work no matter how you put it there.

Some people spend years before they see any success out there no matter how hard you really try. So you really should be persistent to see any viable outcome of your actions and that's how it should work no matter how you put it there.

Dedication is the must! There is no shortcut way; so which traders start their demo trading with a long term plan; end of the game; the become a consistent player! Otherwise, the way of success is impossible!

the percentage of successful trader in this stock is very low , only 5 % are become consistence from here due to some different attitude on trading as like discipline, controlling emotions , real money management and much.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

so many successful trader in this community , they are able to help for beginners level by providing advanced level trading tool , but in practical they just providing general free advice , nothing without it they provide.

I don’t know; how new traders can expect short-term success here! in Forex; more than 90% traders are struggling; so if you are trying here easy money making; you’ll face MC for sure!

success is an open secret for all , but only 2-5% traders become successful from this stock market. why ? because , only this percentage people different from all and their focus and patience more different and passionate than others.

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Success is never an easy way for many one. We have to face loss before we taste the success. Never ever think that you are not able to do something, every person is having some skills which are different.

Yes without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

Actually how much we can earn our trading it depends on the markets movements. It’s not countable at all by our trading accounts. I was profitable when I started my live trading with 1K. but I did huge loss when I increased my balance in 2.5K but there was same strategies with same money management.

Forex trading can be a good or has potential to make money. However, it is not easy as new trader think of it. In reality most of the trader lose money in the market.

If anyone wants to trade for living, he should focus on developing skills. It's not like that you came and traded demo for few months and learned some strategies and you will be make good money. Noooo. A person needs to spend years to get skilled both technically and psychologically. Only then trading for living is possible.