• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Success

Trading requires years of learning and skills development - that's the part that people usually "don't do." Trading success does not reside in the "system" - it never has, and it never will. It resides in the development of the trader and in the ongoing development of their total trading methodology.

The success of a trader depends on how you view the market. If you can manage the discipline properly, you can make a lot of money from trading.

There are some strategies for successful trading that you must maintain. For example, you need to know about money management, risk management, trading plan, etc.

Patience is an important part of success. Without that part, you can never improve your financial freedom.
Due to impatient people open trade before their strategy gives signal. Suppose I am trading on H1 charts. To open a trade I have to wait to form the candle. Many traders can not have the patience to let the candle form.

Due to impatient people open trade before their strategy gives signal. Suppose I am trading on H1 charts. To open a trade I have to wait to form the candle. Many traders can not have the patience to let the candle form.
Yes. Don’t be aggressive in trading it can usually hurt.

Yes, trading requires a lot of patience. If I don't have patience, it will be very difficult to make a profit.

Well, I have a fixed risk reward ratio in my trading! Right now I am trading with 2% risk reward ratio, yes I am comfortable with low risk reward ratio because it secures more my trading capital

To manage risk reward ratio, you also need good knowledge. The ability to find a good trade is important. You have to find out what you are best at. How many entries are right and wrong out of 10. Sometimes 1:1 risk reward can be good if your winning ratio is more than 50%. It's actually a trail and error process. You have to find what's best for you.

Money management and risk management are required to be a successful trader. If a trader wants to trade without discipline and plan, he cannot be a successful trader.

It also depends on when you give up learning. In Forex Trading, as and when you stop, you would definitely face loss and hence you must gain proper knowledge and always embrace it.

Trading is an ongoing process where you keep on learning every day. There is no one success point. Every day, you may make profit or incur loss.

The scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using this trading approach practically. Because mostly trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.

according to me success is a profit of daily habit not random activates , its a very powerful message we have from all about success.