• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Success in Forex

In Forex trading, for making profit very rapidly we traders are extremely dependable on high leverage. In order to my trading experience , I think before trading with high leverage we the traders have know to manage risk.

People fail because most people do not want to learn the necessary knowledge and skills. People come here with a false expectation of getting money quickly and easily. As a result they start gambling and lose money. Many of them get addicted.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

In order to avoid the problems caused by brokers in withdrawing large amounts, it is better to consider a certain limit for profit, for example, after 3 weeks or for example, 1000% of profit, you should withdraw.

But metals are riskier than cryptocurrencies as the spread in metals charged by brokers are far more than that of cryptocurrencies. So, trade what is best for you.

Success is a far-fetched idea for traders without knowing how to analyze the market technically. Those who are technical analyzer can make the best use of this opportunity.

there is no way to stop learning , even professional trader never stop learning approach . just you have to keep motivate always.

Combining these two analyses type help a trader understand the market well. For example, recent standoff between Russia and Ukraine has dealt a huge blow in Forex.