• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Strategy work ?

besides money management you also have to make sure most powerful analyzing trading strategies , otherwise good result will not come out at all.

Well I am not working on any technical tool based trading system only! My chart reading skill is my main weapon; of course it’s NOT providing 100% success ratio but I am happy on the monthly average!

There are many types of strategies in the forex market. Of these strategies, technical analysis is the best strategy. But along with this strategy you need to have an idea about fundamental news. Money management and risk management must be maintained.

Even a strategy witb 50% winning ratio is good if risk reward ratio is 1:2 and above. So with a normal strategy a person can be good trader if he can be discipline. That's why only successful people are discipline rest and not.

Do not get your hopes up.
The market is very dynamic, and it is difficult to find something universal for many years.
Here you always need to look for something new. This is the law.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

I don't know, it seems to me that the standard income from the strategy is 10-15% per month. Do you get more? Perfect. But don't count on it.....

Market context is the best of trading strategies. If the support/resistance level and market context are used properly, the chances of loss are less.

A strategy is the main key to success in this risky market. But for using any strategy you need to have proper knowledge about the market. Without the proper knowledge, you can not make a profit from this market.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Whatever the strategy we follow we need to discipline in using it. For example, today my strategy not giving any set up or even of set up is there but SL is big, in that case I will not open trade. Not opening a trade and waiting for it comes under self discipline. It's very important.

If you can't create a strategy, you can't gain consistent profit from trading. If you want to gain profit properly. However, the strategy has to be developed.

Strategy is very important. If the strategy is not maintained properly, trading will be very difficult. I try to update the strategy by doing research online.

To find a strategy that works for you, you have to do a lot of test and trail. Otherwise it's not possible to find out the risk-reward ratio and winning percentage of any strategy.

Of course, the strategy works. Without it, it is no different than gambling.
Forex is not like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.