• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

STP or ECN broker? Everlasting wrangle...

What's your choice? My broker Hotforex has STP but I still believe that ECN can be faster.. But from the other hand it's less transparent I think. Where is the truth?

I always want to trade in an ECN trading broker. Because, I know only this kind of trading broker can ensure my capital security with enough trading facilities and futures. For being a ECN trading broker, I have chosen FXCC trading platform as my trading partner. Really, my trading experience is much enjoyable with their high quality VIP trading facilities.

For me its does not matter. As long I am earning and getting paid I am happy. The only difference is price differential as you can get TP in ECN and not in STP or vice versa because of the price differential sometimes your earning will be different. Especially if the market is very volatile.

Actually, I do not have any experience about STP trading broker. Because, from my beginning of live trading still I am using ECN trading broker. I get here no slippage guarantees as well as no requotes guarantees. That’s way, I never think to change my trading platform without TradingBanks. But, I heard both are good for trading. By the way, now I can use 200+ trading instruments including Indices and CFDs. In a word, I get best trading environment from this ECN trading platform. I am really happy for their friendly trading facilities.

What's your choice? My broker Hotforex has STP but I still believe that ECN can be faster.. But from the other hand it's less transparent I think. Where is the truth?
I see that both are transparant the difference is only based on spreads and liquiditor, STP has a lot of liquiditor and that is not just NDD brokers but also DD brokers but still it has some trustable liquiditor such as Banks.

As for ECN they are actually in the market, the real interbank market you can put ECN is similiar to some banks when accessing the market, if you want fast access ECN is the most suitable for it but if you want more flexibility then STP is the best.

From all trading platforms ECN is more comfortable that always ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

I don’t count the business model of my Forex broker; I just need 100% capital security with enough live trading facilities and features! Actually, I am concern about regulation status, not on their business model! Yes, STP, ECN both are useful; but make sure your broker’s regulation status first! In addition, always stay away from non-regulated broker!

Both are reliable to use! But I see, nowadays there have so many market maker brokers are also trying to confusing novice traders by adding ECN/STP tagline in their feature! So, new traders need to select their trading broker so carefully not only based on their official site!

Both are reliable to use! But I see, nowadays there have so many market maker brokers are also trying to confusing novice traders by adding ECN/STP tagline in their feature! So, new traders need to select their trading broker so carefully not only based on their official site!

It’s true, I also have marked this issue! But, we’ll get overall idea by searching on Google & YouTube. There have so many reviews by the traders. On the other hand, this forum is also useful (broker section of this forum).

It’s true, I also have marked this issue! But, we’ll get overall idea by searching on Google & YouTube. There have so many reviews by the traders. On the other hand, this forum is also useful (broker section of this forum).

I think, review sites are much useful than YouTube & Google. Even, I prefer popular forex forums like ForexFactory, BabyPips etc.

For self-development, you can read e-books, watch video tutorials and adopt other forms of learning. Trader must nurture the wish of self-development otherwise earning success will be difficult for traders.

Better predicting the market yields better profit. Predicting the destination of the market is the most essential job to do to succeed in trading.

Basically, ECN and STP are two types of brokers, allowing traders with numerous types of trading facilities. But I will suggest you to go for ECN brokers while selecting.

Before starting trading, a trader should practice on demo account more and more. He should initially invest only few dollars in live account and then trade.

Finding a regulated broker nowadays is likely to finding a golden deer. However, you can even then find some good broker on the market if you are really dedicated to searching.

Forex is getting traction day by day in youngsters and it’s a good source of earning if traders can earn efficiency at trading. Forex is a decentralized market where we need a broker to participate in. But a scam free and legal broker should be chosen for better trading.

If you take only 2% risk, that means you are maintaining true risk management policy and it will take you more time to derive profit on the market.