• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Stop Loss

SL supports to avoid unfortunate huge losses for all times. So it is more important to use this trading techniques especially who are not able to pass long term period in here. But full time trader also can’t avoid this approach because market moves at random sometimes and without Stop loss it can causes a great loss in spite of passing full time in here. So, all kinds of traders have to practice on this trading technique.

You are right, stop loss is the best protection for us! But unfortunately, in my starting level I wasn’t interested in stop loss trading tool! Then I used only take profit trading tool! By the way, now I am using both of them even I use trailing stop for quite a sometimes!

Traders who did the analysis of the market conditions will know where the correct placement of the stop loss in accordance with the trading system used and also how trading from trader, if long term course of placing stop loss will be very wide once because refers to price data that is in a large time frame

Professional Forex traders are more serious about SL rather than TP! Because, they know the usefulness of using SL in the live trading! BY the way, I use fixed SL during scalping trading but during swing and positional trading I use different kinds of SL’s.

There is nobody who is able to reduce loss completely from this volatile trading place, but taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. If we can manage our risk when trading practically then it is possible to reduce loss form before. So, we have to emphasis on risk management policy besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

It depends on why you're losing money. Maybe you just need to set stops and maybe you should revise your trading strategy.

There is no specific set up for your stop loss as it will be entirely differ or vary in your trading plan and in your target pips. we need indeed to know how to volatile the market we are trading before , we can set what will be our T/P and S/L/ and we always suggest that every trade will need to use this method as part of their risk management.

STOP LOSS saved me a couple of times from failing trades. But then again, I try not to use it too often. It's best to monitor the situation yourself cause you can accidentally get out of a good trade.

I don't use stop loss when I'm scalping. I try to keep an eye on the trade and close it manually if something goes wrong.

Basically, Loss is an inevitable part of forex trading that cannot avoid completely at all in spite of good trading experience. In Fx trading we basically focus on acquiring proper trading knowledge and besides good trading knowledge it is more important to make sure proper risk management plan which is really supportive for avoiding risk when trading practically.

I don't use stop loss when I'm scalping. I try to keep an eye on the trade and close it manually if something goes wrong.

A bit risky in my view but you know better. Do you check for high impact news before you enter a trade? Because price can move dramatically during those times.

I don't understand how people can trade without stops. Can you imagine your computer goes down at the wrong moment or your internet provider carries out some maintenance works? You can lose your deposit.

Basically stop loss help traders to protect capital not to get high reduce when they are open wrong positions. However it difficult to point out the best stop loss level. It makes many traders to do not set stop loss and choose to use manual cut loss. If traders have time to monitoring trades , no problem if they are conduct manual cut loss. But if traders have no time to monitoring trades, better if use and set stop loss tool.

You are correct, stop loss is outstanding amongst other protections for us! In any case, sadly, in my beginning level I wasn't occupied with stop loss trading device! At that point I utilized just take benefit trading device! Incidentally, now I am utilizing them two even I utilize trailing stop for a significant in some cases.

SL supports to avoid unfortunate huge losses for all times. So it is more important to use this trading techniques especially who are not able to pass long term period in here. But full time trader also can’t avoid this approach because market moves at random sometimes and without Stop loss it can causes a great loss in spite of passing full time in here. So, all kinds of traders have to practice on this trading technique.

Placing stop loss is very important. Most traders don't utilize stop loss. They generally stay in a dread of losing trade. Then again taught traders have a methodology and a course of action. That proposes utilizing a stop-loss and a take-profit. When you trade along these lines you are not assessing or betting and you comprehend what the conceivable result can be before you take the trade.

It's easier to control your losses with stops but you should understand that even professional have losses. You must be ready for that and take it for granted.

Also, trading with stops greatly economises my time. I used to spend a few hours trading, studying and watching charts. Now I analyse deals, open and set stops and don't have to be at the monitor.

You are quite right, but it actually depends on what deals you treat as short-term ones. placing losses can do nothing but spoil the deals that are shorter than 5 hours.