• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Stop Loss & Take Profit

Yes I think stop loss is more important than target, because in trading we learn how to manage the risk first before imagined easy earning,if in trading we already having good accuracy analysis hence later profit will flow like as water

Really enjoyed reading the last line. :)

Continuous positive inflow is what I am looking for. But difficult to achieve.

I see, there have so many Forex traders who are not interested on Stop Loss trading tool! But believe me, if you want to stay here for a long time no way without stop loss trading tool! Yes, in my live trading account I use both of them! I set small stop loss trading positions when I do scalping!

I have a fixed trading strategy for my scalping trading! This is way, now I use a specific SL and TP point in my trading! Yes, I open my trade with 15 pips SL and 45 pips TP! Yes that means, 1:3 profit ratios! I am not interested on lower profit ratio (below 1:3)! Because, high profit ratio helps me to recover my losses!

Yes, I use my stop loss and take profit positions in my live trading according to my strategy’s choice! My personal trading only offers me scalping trading style with 30 pips SL and 62 pips TP! Yes, I am comfortable with fixed SL and TP position in my live trading!

Target profit is automatically executed with coincide level take profit and capital safety using stop loss level of every transaction in forex trading, so if there is a technical problem then we can feel comfortable

When I opend a deal and set SL I don't worry. I don't wake up in the middle of the night thinking that the price followed the wrong direction and now I have no money in my deposit.

That's how it's supposed to be in placing order buy or sell, should always be accompanied by the placement of SL which is clearly measurable and capable of well received if the SL hit, it means the trader's analysis is not valid anymore

I have a decent and stable technique to set my trading Stop Loss and Take Profit in the correct way. That is, if the market is up trend at that point, I put my stop loss under recent support level. What's more, if the market is in down trend at that point, I put the stop above the recent resistance or high. And take profits depends on my risk reward ratio. It's truly helpful for me.

It seems to me that apsence or presence of stops doesn't influence trade as much as removing a stop after it has been set. I have never understood this issue. What's it all for?

When I opend a deal and set SL I don't worry. I don't wake up in the middle of the night thinking that the price followed the wrong direction and now I have no money in my deposit.

That’s the beauty of SL; same here I also can’t move here without SL; it really protect our capital from any unbearable trading result.

Trading strategy basically refers to the compilation of indicators. So, traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals, which help a trader earning big amount from the market. Make trading education your top priority.

There are various tactics of self-development but traders are mostly found away from following these approaches. Trader must nurture the wish of self-development otherwise earning success will be difficult for traders. One of the phases of self-development is to avoid over and over mistakes.

Bad qualities like greed and emotion will make you suffer in the long run. Professional traders are out of these types of qualities because they know well that these qualities are harmful for a trader.

Forex is a flourished business that can make you rich if you can control your losing amount. I know well that loss is the companion of Forex traders and we can’t avoid it fully. A broker helps a trader in trading because it works as an intermediary.

Put pressure on technical knowledge as much as possible as the market runs technically even though there are fundamental reasons behind. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend.

Stop loss is a crucial part for beginners. But once the trader knows how to manage risks, and has mastered identification of chart patterns, the trader can manually guide a trade to maximise the time for a pattern to form. As this is risky, because it might hit low to margin level, that is why beginners are advised to use sl always.