• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Stop loss is a part

Stop loss is a part of risk management. To shield your account from extraordinary loss, you have to utilize stop loss. In any case, to utilize stop loss viably is the key. Numerous traders don't know how to utilize it. I recommend them to examine more.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid
it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

The use of stop-loss is very important to maintain discipline in trading. Using Stop Loss is very important to follow Money Management and Risk Rewards.

I would never advise anyone to work without stop-loss because it is unsafe, gambling and can lead to irreparable consequences.

This is an important element in preparing for each position.
Each time it is determined by individual parameters, but it definitely deserves maximum attention.

Placing stop loss is an art. It's not that much easy as some people think. If your broker widen the spreads every now and then, change the broker. Other than that broker has nothing to do with your stop loss. Many times I have survived just by one or two pips. Find good broker. Stop blaming. Learn then trade.

Loss is a part of trading. If you have good winning percentage and better risk reward ratio, loss should not bother you. Loss bothers so much to clueless traders who have no idea what's they are doing.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars.

That’s why the target of all traders is to reduce trading risk by high percentage. Take proper trading education to learn how to adapt to the trading environment.

At the end of the year, the market remains a little volatile and stable. So, traders have to stay careful at that time. Yes, you can end the year scalping because it will keep you on the safe side.