• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Specific profit goal

Making any specific profit goal for per day is not good. By doing this you are giving yourself challenge unconsciously. When you will fail to do so, your ego will get hurted. As a result you will make impulsive decision. Here is the difference between forex and other work.

I have no certain trading goal since, Forex market is full of unpredictability! There is no guarantee; so I don’t see any logic behind a particular game plan!

I use 1:3 risk reward ratio. That means I set TP 3 time higher than my SL. Sometime I also use 1:4 which depend on market condition.

besides making profit there is only losses and fear. so we the traders have to make sure how to faces losses and control emotions. actually emotions is the foremost enemy in our life only not Forex trading all about life attitudes.

It is not possible to get rich in trading overnight. With patience, you have to move forward in trading with a long time target. And it is very important to maintain proper discipline. I open a 1: 2 risk-reward for each trade. And never more than 2% risk. So it is better to work according to the plan without rushing.

A goal is good but becoming desperate to achieve that goals in forex is dangerous. Market doesn't move same way every months. That's why for trading having is a long term goal is more convenient.

A goal is good but becoming desperate to achieve that goals in forex is dangerous. Market doesn't move same way every months. That's why for trading having is a long term goal is more convenient.
Right. Set a goal is important to know your progress. But trading without plan is kind of foolish.

If you don't have a trading plan, you can't be satisfied with profit. And the goal of profit under this plan is one. If the profit target is not right, then the plan will not be right.

Day trading is not easy, but the main principles are straightforward. The goal of day trading is to generate profits from the price action of the underlying financial instrument in the shortest period of time. This is often accomplished with the use of margin.

To make profit you require an expert mentality and aptitudes. Without abilities steady profit isn't conceivable. Most traders overlook this basic thing. They keep running for procedure without making themselves proficient.

We should not think or set goals unrealistic profit goals. A trader goals should be based on your skills. How much return others are getting that should not be a trader concern. If you are able to make 2%, that should be your goals. Our skills and expectation should match.

Profit does not come from expectation. It is all about your knowledge, skills and capabilities. Everyone is different in terms of skills. Focus on developing skills and do not compare with others.

I have to make a plan and work hard to make that plan real.
To earn consistent profits in forex trading is not easy considering the forex risk is very high. At the risk of it, so to be successful in forex we need to continue to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. And have good trading psychology is a key to getting consistent profit in forex trading

To earn consistent profits in forex trading is not easy considering the forex risk is very high. At the risk of it, so to be successful in forex we need to continue to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. And have good trading psychology is a key to getting consistent profit in forex trading
Staying profitable consistently over a longer periods of time is the key. There have been traders who have lost their years of saving in a short streak of bad trading. Money management and psychology is the key to remain consistently profit over a long time.

Staying profitable consistently over a longer periods of time is the key. There have been traders who have lost their years of saving in a short streak of bad trading. Money management and psychology is the key to remain consistently profit over a long time.
Of course, there need to be specific goals. It is possible to arrange the trading plan perfectly.

Instead of setting a big goal, it’s better to set small achievable goals. In a market where losing money is every day’s deal, achieving something can be a great motivation. Moreover, the goal is to become consistently profitable, not to make a big profit once and then, sit empty-handed.