1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Specific profit goal

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Anderson, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Anderson

Anderson

Making any specific profit goal for per day is not good. By doing this you are giving yourself challenge unconsciously. When you will fail to do so, your ego will get hurted. As a result you will make impulsive decision. Here is the difference between forex and other work.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Specific profit goal Forum Date
    Trading requires specific knowledge Beginners Forum May 24, 2020
    Every pair has its own specific Beginners Forum Apr 12, 2020
    Is there a specific time in a day that you trade General Trading Forum Nov 3, 2013
    Lead Management Software - Build a More Profitable Sales Team Beginners Forum Aug 10, 2020
    [EA] EA'S WITH EVERY MONTHLY PROFIT. Forex Expert Advisors, Robots, Indicators Jan 13, 2020

3. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

I have no certain trading goal since, Forex market is full of unpredictability! There is no guarantee; so I don’t see any logic behind a particular game plan!

4. Mark Dahl

Mark Dahl

I use 1:3 risk reward ratio. That means I set TP 3 time higher than my SL. Sometime I also use 1:4 which depend on market condition.

5. Eduardo Lucchese

Eduardo Lucchese

Making money is not an easy task at all in this risky market. If you can make a good plan you can make profits consistently from this risky market.

6. Fx Master

Fx Master

besides making profit there is only losses and fear. so we the traders have to make sure how to faces losses and control emotions. actually emotions is the foremost enemy in our life only not Forex trading all about life attitudes.

7. Darragh Bell

Darragh Bell

You need to make a plan to achieve your goals. Without a plan you can not make money from this risky market.

8. Alicia Lynch

Alicia Lynch

It is not possible to get rich in trading overnight. With patience, you have to move forward in trading with a long time target. And it is very important to maintain proper discipline. I open a 1: 2 risk-reward for each trade. And never more than 2% risk. So it is better to work according to the plan without rushing.

9. Kazumu Fukunaga

Kazumu Fukunaga

A goal is good but becoming desperate to achieve that goals in forex is dangerous. Market doesn't move same way every months. That's why for trading having is a long term goal is more convenient.