• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Specific knowledge

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

You won’t become a successful trader if you are not ready to learn. And as learning won’t happen overnight, you will have to keep patience along the way. The more knowledge you have, the better the trader you will become.

Not only specific knowledge but also specific skills are required. The skills are - Techniques and tools of trading, risk management, trading strategies, and most important emotional balance.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

according to my trading experience i think sounds really good that you focus on learning , i appreciate but i think despite of having a powerful learning approach the result of trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

Having specific knowledge about Forex trading is important if you want to be successful in this market. Fortunately, there are plenty of resources available to help you learn about the strategies and techniques that can be used to profit in Forex.

Forex Traders have to develop knowledge as much as they can like they should know what to do when the market breaks its range all on a sudden. Frequently breaking of ranges makes Forex trading harder for traders and it really generates confusion in the minds of traders. So focus on learning more and more.

Forex trading is such a thing that can fully destroy you if you don’t have a valuable asset like learning. You can develop your potential to gain better return from Forex trading. Strong determination helps you keep stable in trading so there is no way but to explore yourself in the field.

It’s important to have the knowledge of what you want to do in the market. You can’t just wake up, start trading, and make money. It requires years of learning and experimenting in the market to develop skills that help in making consistent income.

All I believe in is having knowledge about what you are trying to do. No matter which market you are trading or which strategy you are using, you must obtain knowledge about what you want to do and how you can do it.

As trading is not going to be less than any business for you, you have to make sure that you study well and develop an understanding of what you are going to do. Without education, you will be lost in the market and you won’t even be able to handle any unwanted situations.

You need knowledge about what you are doing or want to do in your career. Where knowledge gives you the power to take any challenges, having no knowledge can fill you with unrealistic dreams and keep you from staying on track.

You need knowledge about what you are doing or want to do in your career. Where knowledge gives you the power to take any challenges, having no knowledge can fill you with unrealistic dreams and keep you from staying on track.
We have to make more Efforts so that our income also gets Increased.

While forex trading may be an amazing way to earn money, it's also very risky. The only source of power you have is your knowledge to guide you towards making wise decisions. Learn with precision so you are well informed and know your way in the market.

Forex trading is a complex activity that requires a certain level of knowledge and expertise. Before embarking on this type of investment, it is important to have a good understanding of forex trading strategies, trends and chart patterns. These concepts are essential in order to be successful in the forex market. Without this knowledge, it would be very difficult to make profitable trades.