• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Specific knowledge

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without having that Knowledge and skills, how can you earn from here. There is no shortcut for anything except lottery jackpot. Forget about earning unless you learn the art of trading. You can study in School of Pipsology in babypips.

Yes. Forex needs proper knowledge and skills. If you don't have proper knowledge about trading, you may lose all your investment in this risky market.

To become a successful trader, you need to have proper knowledge and skills about trading in the forex market. Low knowledge can put your investment in a great danger.

Mental strength comes from knowledge and skills. Without these it's not possible to attain mental strength. Most people fail in trading because they are not willing to learn the necessary skills. They want it without having proper knowledge and skills.

It is impossible to make a profit if you do not have proper knowledge or education to do trading analysis. So first of all Total Mindset is needed.

If you are looking to become a successful forex trader, then you must know that, before this can happen, you need to hone your trading skills. This is predominantly achieved through regular practice and discipline.

Making money from this market mainly depends on your broker. If your broker is reliable, regulated and good service provider, you can easily make money from this market.

Yes you are right. Along with knowledge, we also need the capability to use the knowledge effectively. Knowledge becomes powerful when applied.

I agree. It’s not just trading skills alone, but traders need to have knowledge of money management and how to control emotions. Psychology is the biggest factor that impacts our trading decisions. Traders need to learn how to control greed and fear. A practical mindset is what differs profitable traders from other traders who lose money.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

the explanation about patience and discipline was really awesome , because not only trading life but also need this two habits in real life.

if we cant take losses as a regular part it will be a great problem , because loss is a thing that we the traders of course have to face because its a very common thing .

i think you are right now completely ready to learn , just trade in a demo account for acquire live trading experience , have a very good journey.

profit in Forex is a regular task but need a long term experience with more information , and besides this of course we have to make sure good money management.