• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Sometimes we trade as per rules but why we face loss

Sometimes we trade as per rules but why we face loss ,its a very big question which comes inside the mind of max traders and for me the simple answer is that we are not 100% correct as we think.

I agree with you! That is way, there is no guarantee in Forex! That’s way, pro traders use sop loss trading tool in their trading! Forex market moves based on multiple parameters; so no one can guarantee here! By the way, till now I use Saturday and Sunday for analyzing my live trading mistakes.

Sometimes we trade as per rules but why we face loss ,its a very big question which comes inside the mind of max traders and for me the simple answer is that we are not 100% correct as we think.

Because, it’s a decentralized market! So, it’s all about probabilities! You can’t expect here 100% profit whatever trading skill you have! This is why, we traders need to deal with stop loss and trailing stop.

Yes, it’s true! It’s a decentralized market and there is no fixed instruction in trading! If your trading system provides more than 70% accuracy rate in average, then surely you can use this trading strategy.

There will be a loss in trading but the only thing I can gain by combining this loss/profit is my knowledge. That is why I think the risk ratio should be maintained.

Loss is a part of trading but if I can maintain the risk rate then I can cover this loss and drive towards profit. But loss should be seen as a positive site.

A trader's targets should depend on his abilities. Just how much money others are making that shouldn't be a trader concern. If you can earn 2 percent, then that should be your objectives. Our abilities and anticipation should match.

Even when trading according to rules, losses can occur due to market volatility, unexpected news events, or gaps in analysis. Risk management, psychological factors, and adapting strategies to changing market conditions are crucial to mitigate losses despite following trading rules.

Even when trading according to rules, losses can occur due to unpredictable market conditions, sudden news events, or emotional reactions. It's essential to understand risk management, adaptability, and the possibility of losses inherent in trading, mitigating them through careful strategy implementation and discipline.