1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

some doubts about epay global payment

Discussion in 'Payment Processors & E-Currencies' started by sylvially Brant, Oct 9, 2015.

1. sylvially Brant

sylvially Brant

Hello guys and girls:

I have used epay global payment as my payment option for several days since it's always free to send and receive money through epay accounts.Well, I need it to do more for me, I want to know if it is possible to pay a salary into a US bank account? My staff are currently living in US and want to know if I can pay their wage directly into a US bank? If I can, how should I do? I'll explain something that all my staff don't have epay accounts. On the other hand, is there difference to tax obligations I may have? Any advice would be appreciated!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - doubts epay global Forum Date
    To experience Epay Super Payment Gateway with 0.1 USD! Payment Processors & E-Currencies Oct 24, 2018
    Review of MySidePay Payment Processor Payment Processors & E-Currencies Oct 14, 2018
    The things you don't know about Epay wallet Beginners Forum Sep 25, 2018
    Earn Bonuses During The Repay.me ICO Bitcoin Mar 7, 2018
    Why choose Epay? Cause there is no better benefit than "Free". General Trading Forum Jul 22, 2016

3. sininfinity

sininfinity

I think I saw some advertisement about the payment processor. But have not used it myself. Is it a regulated entity?

4. Dmitriy Ushakov

Dmitriy Ushakov

The payment system ePay is interesting for its anonymous debit card. Nobody will recognize this card ever, or learn how much money was deposited or withdrawn, because there is no name on the card. This is the most important and basic advantage of this payment system.

Astirewien likes this.
  5. Astirewien

Astirewien

Are this system stil online and working ? From what I see yes and https://www.epay.com/en/deposit_withdraw.htm here you can withdraw it to some bank account, probably to US one as well, but will it be like salary payment ? It's very tough question;)