• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the bitcoin sellers are going for eithr STP or the paypal. but rcently the exchangers are preferring paypapla nd perfect money. that said, it would be possible for the people to use the STP for something better there. it would not make much sense there for the better use.

STP of course is very popular in HIGH RISK business, while paypal will be popular in online business such as Buy and Sell things like what happening in Ebay at the moment, STP doing well now too but it seems that many people still have a lot of trauma with what happen to LR, so they hold themself to compound funds in their STP's account

Right now I'm focusing on learning how to use stp. I'm going to try to make stp as my secondary processor especially now that I know that stp has some withdrawal features like paypal also. I really do like to use stp but I still don't know about the fees.

I choose paypal mostly because money goes into the bank and i don't have to worry much about the processing. in case of the stp you have to worry about the moving of the money and some other ways for the same. I just don't think tht it would be possible for long term too.

STP has the same feature of Paypal that they have accepted visa and master card so, it's that what you mean STP don't have or worry to move money at all. I think you should check this payment processor or use it first because, they have these offers.

STP still as my secondary payment processor at the moment even they have some similiarialities with paypal, but in the end i don't know if that STP become a new emerging payment processor that will take paypal position, but it seems they still have chance to replace payza or other payment processor like Skrill.

can withdraw our money from STP into our bank account or our credit card. I still am confused with this one. But i wonder about the fees on this one. is it affordable like paypal. so i hope that it is as easy to use as paypal so i may consider this as my secondary payment processor also.

STP and paypal are what we have these days. I am sure there are not many people who are using the STP like paypal because many business have the paypal button and not the stp. though most of the HYIP and the post to type of the programs are using the paypal.

can withdraw our money from STP into our bank account or our credit card. I still am confused with this one. But i wonder about the fees on this one. is it affordable like paypal. so i hope that it is as easy to use as paypal so i may consider this as my secondary payment processor also.
Do you have an account here? as far as i know all of your question here available in their site, and as far as i can remember that you can request your money here through Bank account, that is okay but there are some fees for it, as for Debit Card i don't know about it but maybe you can do that thing, as far as i know the fee is quite higher if you withdraw through the bank account.

Most of the questions are answered in FAQ but not all. however some of the local withdrawal and related quesitons has to be asked at the STP websites by asking them personally. that said, bank related stuff has to be resolved per case basis becuase they don't have much good support for banks.

I did not tried to have STP withdrawal in bank account yet but then, I know that there are some able to withdraw who primarily use this in the risky programs to fund or withdraw funds. And yet, it's good thing they have accepted programs and withdrawals to the banks or cards.

That's really good to know that there's also bank withdrawal available in STP. That's worth considering then. So I'll have to find out which forums that would make use of this one also so that I can use instead.. And I'll try to check out the fees as well.

I think STP seems to be less acceptable these days and the paypal allowing local bank transfer without not much of paperwork is going to help many people. that is what i think is helping many people these days. i am also considering other ways for the earning instead of STP.

Yes, it's not known in the forums but known in the risky programs. I have seen in FB to have many users who promote and got paid via STP but with the high fees they are only for those who have involved in those huge investments but then, STP has still have few fees than Egopay.

Well,I would say that STP is popular cause I can see that it is supported in high risk programs and that alone shows that it is popular. I still prefer STP to Egopay and the old Payza. STP still has lower fees compared to those 2 payment processors. It is of recent that Payza stopped charging in the starter plan.

Popular only in the risky programs not much in the other online earning sites that will not involved high risks. It's already high risks and high fees so, this will be not good for those who have small funds in this payment processor but let's see if they will have improvement or changes.

Paypal is not that bad and you can see thtat it would be easier for many of us to get the money into the bank this way. because STP systems are not available for banking unless they even verify the bank amount. that is why i am thinking that it would be better for the paypal to get into.

Well,I would simply say that STP is good for big transactions but if one is making small transactions with it then I guess charges would eat most of the funds. The fees are 1.5 percent $0.20,that's quite huge fees,anyways why I don't like it is because there are no exchangers in my country that would buy/sell or change to any other payment processor.

I'm not sure how many of us have seen members getting blocked in STP. Also, it seems that the affected are the exchangers and also those that aren't verified that do exchange or sell funds to the exchangers. It seems the payment processor is strange but not sure for what reason.

Nope,I don't know where you this information that accounts of STP users are getting blocked,it is not compulsory to verify your account before you can make transactions with it,only that the unverified account would have a limit of funds he can receive and send,I have an unverified account and the account and my funds are still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.