• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another payment processor that I am considering because of the shutdown of LR. It seems to be that I would need to use more than one payment processor to replace LR. Soi would need to learn how to use this as well. I am just hoping that this is a very good one

You should be. Because, I have seen that STP is being used in many programs now including forums. Although, the fees might not be what you are expecting because, they are similar to egopay fees just a little bit lower. But still have good value and many are accepting in our local exchangers.

I think STP is one of the payment processor that has to be handled well or else we are going to be having same situation like LR. they seem to be alrady doing a lot of changes to make sure they are anot appearing like fraud the way LR did. I just hope that paypal remains if STP bans most countries.

Me too. I have no plan of using stp but when I found out that theirs some way to make stp as my way of making profit and cashout and turn to cash. I'm thinking of investing my time and effort earning via STP also. Lets just hope that in the long run we can make something good out of this one. I really do hope to see myself as a successful online earner also.

Yes, because some have used it in their payment methods after LR gone and of course, there are advantage here and also I have seen most indemand in the payment processors I have seen in the local exchangers than in PM really.

I think STP is one of the payment processor that has to be handled well or else we are going to be having same situation like LR. they seem to be alrady doing a lot of changes to make sure they are anot appearing like fraud the way LR did. I just hope that paypal remains if STP bans most countries.
In fact that paypal still more popular than STP, we can see also that in terms of fees, both of them compete each other to give better quality to all of their members, so far i see that PP is better than STP, but since STP accepted many kind of program, STP also have some place in heart of online investments.

I know that paypal is more popular but it seems that the need for our own PTP and similar other program based payout are going to be in trouble if the STP is going to be having issues there. That said, there are some of the programs that do accept STP over paypal and this is where we are requited to find alternative where we need alternative to STP as well.

Me too. I have no plan of using stp but when I found out that theirs some way to make stp as my way of making profit and cashout and turn to cash. I'm thinking of investing my time and effort earning via STP also. Lets just hope that in the long run we can make something good out of this one. I really do hope to see myself as a
successful online earner also.

What do you mean by you can make profit in STP. Are you saying that you can use this one to invest like in forex. But for now for me, I still have more use for my paypay account. I don't like to be too much on investment online anyway.

I think there are some who use this in Forex brokers. But then, STP is not much really known for Forex but in HYIP from what I know and see in the local exchangers we have. That's why these payment processors are often used and also demanded by many investors.

I think there are some who use this in Forex brokers. But then, STP is not much really known for Forex but in HYIP from what I know and see in the local exchangers we have. That's why these payment processors are often used and also demanded by many investors.
in forex paypal is more popular than STP, but in HYIP STP is more popular than paypal, since paypal doesn't allow something like that then i think that is acceptable that paypal isn't popular in HYIP, but i think in forex i think STP could gain some place there too, but it seems that not many Brokers accept STP.

Eh? which broker gives paypal payment? I am aware that mayzus and isntaforex doens't have the payapal feature. so how it is popular? I want to know which brokers are even supporting it. because as per the TOS, the forex and stock market sites are not allowed to use the paypal. not even their own country US.

Eh? which broker gives paypal payment? I am aware that mayzus and isntaforex doens't have the payapal feature. so how it is popular? I want to know which brokers are even supporting it. because as per the TOS, the forex and stock market sites are not allowed to use the paypal. not even their own country US.

Instaforex has it, i wonder if you are trader there and you know about it, because it accepted there, but not for deposit purpose, paypal accepted in instaforex only for withdrawal, InstaForex :: Withdrawing from an account

but forex is allowed in Forex or even Stock maybe you should read this one
PayPal Acceptable Use Policy

and search forex keyword there and you will find out, if that brokers want to use paypal then they need to send contact information, business website URL and a brief business summary to compliance to paypal emails.

but i don't know if STP accepted forex, and if we want to compare them head to head, paypal win in many place than STP, from what i see STP only good at exchanging and also lower fee.

Then you are not aware. Because I'm withdrawing funds in instaforex using paypal. Mayzus on other hand does not have paypal features. theirs a lot of broker site that uses paypal. Like oanda and so on. But just check. Because usually the ruling is that you can invest using paypal and you can cashout using bank wire or you can invest using bank wire or CC and cashout using paypal.

Actually paypal for forex is okay you can use it but your broker must send their data and some things to paypals first, and that is for verification purpose, if they don't want to do it, i am sure there will be something wrong with them, but i only see mostly broker offering for withdrawal purpose not for deposit.

I have not seen any broker that offers paypal. That if there would be some then it would be a good way to withdraw your money from the Broker. Because I know We would not lose our money Using this payment processor because it's the most stable and it is after all the biggest one.

I don't think that Paypal will be really okay with Forex. Though this will a form of investments that's why it's difficult to have it as payment method there but STP is I think good to be as a payment method though with some fees also but not have checked yet of the brokers that has it.

I have not seen any broker that offers paypal. That if there would be some then it would be a good way to withdraw your money from the Broker. Because I know We would not lose our money Using this payment processor because it's the most stable and it is after all the biggest one.

have you ever use instaforex? there is paypal there but only for withdrawal, for deposit i think they don't want to do something like that, i really don't know what is the reason behind of it.

@riddick: paypal is good for forex, and they allowed brokers to use paypal as long as they want to send their own business information to paypal, and then paypal will verify them, if they are good enough then they can use paypal freely in forex, and it is benefit for all traders, but with STP i think you don't need to do something like that, just verify your account and use it :D

Well, I guess that makes sense that's why the withdrawal fees in Paypal will be huge when it's in the Forex trading profits. Because, the account of the Forex brokers in Paypal will be a business type so, it has usually huge fees either received or sent funds.

Well, I guess that makes sense that's why the withdrawal fees in Paypal will be huge when it's in the Forex trading profits. Because, the account of the Forex brokers in Paypal will be a business type so, it has usually huge fees either received or sent funds.
Maybe, so far i never try to withdraw with paypal, but there are some traders that do something like that i see they have some fees, even i don't calculate how big that profit that they got, even like that it is good to see both of this payment processor going well at the moment :D, STP and Paypal is good according to the way we use it.

Yes, I think it will not really a big problem for the traders because, the fees in paypal are just small amount of their profits so, this will mean that they have accepted it and that they don't have much risks in having Paypal funds and withdraw it. While STP is not really known in Forex.

Status
Not open for further replies.