• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Solid Trust Pay and Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the way they kicked indonesia and few other similar countries are not the best move though. however, i woould be spending the money on payza and the LR insrtead. that is what i am thinking about there. that way it would not be a good way to manage the payment processor there.

Well the way they kicked indonesia and few other similar countries are not the best move though. however, i woould be spending the money on payza and the LR insrtead. that is what i am thinking about there. that way it would not be a good way to manage the payment processor there.

Well,thats the problem developing things behaves,they do accept all country but because they are now having greater numbers of clients,they now have to kick some country,all together they are a good payment processor at least their few are acceptable.

Who? Paypal? STP? I see that indonesia still available, i wondering where do you get that kind of information, but maybe you can provide me some trustable link which i can read, I am indonesian and i can use Paypal without any problem and STP also, i don't have any problem with it.

If I am not wrong STP FAQ has the list of countries which are not availalble for the STP. I am not sure if it is indonesia or the malaysia or similar country. if you check the FAQ then surely you will find the idea of that country which was recently denied due to the issues with payments.

Solidtrustpay needs to do some work on their site as an old bug that do occur before still exist,whic is being kicked out where you are logged in also i am having problem as one whom i exchanged libertyreserve to get solidtrustpay is having proble, logging into his account.

I am not sure about that bug. I guess 15 min login time should be the bug because that is more of the restriction they placed for the safety of the transaciton. not sure how others are using the same bug there but it would not be bad to see that bug will remain just like LR as a feture.

I am not sure about that bug. I guess 15 min login time should be the bug because that is more of the restriction they placed for the safety of the transaciton. not sure how others are using the same bug there but it would not be bad to see that bug will remain just like LR as a feture.

I don't see that as any way protective to them rather it gets their cleint pissed off,why will they have to kick one out after 15 minutes or so,they should fix that also hard to login is also another problem,well they are now in used in so many program,also they don't act like payza.

Hmm, this is nothing serious to have logged out for 15 minutes as this is for security purposes and particularly if you are in the public place. Well, it does not have problem if this applied in STP as this is will be applied also in others like in LR and Paypal even you are automatically logged in.

is it bug? i think that is not bug but more like a security purpose to us also, i think 15 minutes is a long time, unless you have very very slow internet connection because if i don't make any mistake you can refresh your browser and make sure you gain more time so you have more time in to check your account.

It is protective in the sense where the people are using the payment processor for the payment and they keep the history. in such case the security is more strict and also good for the people who wish to keep their data secret despite the history and cookies.

That is right, also i think 15 minutes is long time for people to login, and they can login again if they want and that is not a big deal, so far that is a good basic prevention for STP users, so they will survive againts someone who want to hacked their account, and i think paypal doing the same thing.

Yes, we can have set that. Good thing in STP that it seems that instead of Email address to put when sending payment it will be the username only. I have the same username here to make it easier for my future transactions and hopefully to have receive payments. Not good here in STP is when we have like 50 cents transaction and then huge fees will be charged.

Hahaha, yeah that is right it reminds me of Liberty Reserve. it is same like it. STP actually is one of the best option since Paypal is not well know in many countries too, also from my point of view, STP giving the best option for us to exchange our balance, and the most important thing STP accepted more countries than Paypal.

This site also like LR so I really don't know if when will this one will be the next egold and next LR. I know many do like to use an ecurrency as they can turn to have a low fees. But problem with this kind of ecurrency is that they can close down any time.

We don't know about what will happen but from my point of view, STP will survive in this 3 years later, while paypal as we know will be stay strong, or if US have a crazy thought, they will try to froze paypal, but i think that will never come true, for me STP and Paypal still stay strong and will become like this.

There are many still that are using STP but I don't have seen any news yet that they will be like LR and I think it will again take years before we can actually see again US will seize another payment processor as they want to have the most popular first lol. But hope that we can have use first of STP temporarily in forums.

That is only speculation that come from so many people that doesn't use STP or doesn't like it, but who know what will happening later? even like we don't need to worry about ours, just use when it is good, Just make sure to left only small amount of bucks here, if you have much money then withdraw it from your STP account or just simply exchange it.

Finally, I have received funds in STP and it seems also that compared to paypal we have here smaller fees. That's why I have chosen it in other payment processors like egopay or PM. For now, I think STP is one of the most indemand payment processor and still being used in the investment programs.

The rate of STP actually same like Egopay :D, and for sure smaller unless you upgrade your account from personal account to higher account :D, but i think that is why people still love to use STP because of the lower rate that STP has compare to paypal.

Yeah, but still has higher value and lesser fees than Egopay. I doubt I will upgrade mine and since I don't have much funds or huge transactions done daily so, I don't think it will be switched to higher account. But for now, I want to try to have encash my funds in STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.