• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Single pair

Initially it is best to choose one single pair. Spend time to observe that pair as much as you can. Every pair has Its own characteristics. You will find some unique characteristics of that pair. Study them and test them. It's a trail and error process. Once you are well familiar with one pair. You can choose another pair.

It’s not the obvious rule but it’s a good decision. End of the day, we need to know our own strength & possibilities! In my demo, I started with EURUSD & GBPUSD.

For sure it is you really need to learn how to trade with one currency and not with the best set of rules anyway. How do you plan to get going there completely and totally. Care to share this much or not? I am eagerly waiting for this one.

Yes, it's totally fine and correct anyway. It's better to work with it lately anyway for no matter what reason. True? Better to look for something like CAD/AUD and NZD and GBP, I would say - it's not so compete but still have tons of real needed volume anyway.

True; even I started my demo by only EURUSD, but I am using 6 major currency pairs based on my demo trading experience! I don’t add any new pair on my live chart randomly!

Trading a single pair can be a good practice. It allows you to observe one pair for long time which gives you insights about that pair.

I personally like to trade GBPUSD. Actually it is your choice. You have to find out which pair suits you. For a newbie it is better to choose a pair and do research on it. The process is you have to observe chart a lot. You will find some unique characteristics of every pair. Use those characteristics as your strength.

Choosing a pair is one of important part in trading. every pair have different movement form and to study a pair maybe will consume a lot of time. so a trader should not jump to another pair when they still not understand the habit of previous pair.

Trading in a single pair is secure for traders because traders find it complex to analyze multiple pairs at a time. You can concentrate on a single pair highly and produce a good result.