• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Silver analysis

According to the trend line and moving average in the silver pair there is a buy signal to the buyers. So buyers can grab the chance and can take a good amount of profit indeed. So to the buyers the entry point is at 17.056 and the target point is at 17.274.

silver-d1-instaforex-group.png

According to the trend line and moving average in the silver pair there is a buy signal to the buyers. So buyers can grab the chance and can take a good amount of profit indeed. So to the buyers the entry point is at 17.056 and the target point is at 17.274.

1st of all, usually I don’t take scalping trading opportunity on Silver! Because, this trading metal is too much volatile; this is why I do mainly swing trading on Gold and silver with a wide SL position! I think, here 16.05 is a good level of buy trade!

Hello Moon, so you are doing your analysis only based on the market chart? What’s your opinion on Fundamental analysis?

Hello Moon, so you are doing your analysis only based on the market chart? What’s your opinion on Fundamental analysis?

I think, only technical knowledge is not a problem! There have so many Forex traders who are making regular money by using only technical analysis! I am also doing my live trading only based on the market chart! Till now I have to learn the fundamental.