• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Silver analysis

Right now there is no particular entry point to the buyers as the market of silver is strongly following the down trend but hopefully there is a support point from where market has the possibility to go up. So to the buyers entry point will be at 16.645 and the closing point will be at 17.011.

silver-d1-instaforex-group-2.png

Right now there is no particular entry point to the buyers as the market of silver is strongly following the down trend but hopefully there is a support point from where market has the possibility to go up. So to the buyers entry point will be at 16.645 and the closing point will be at 17.011.

I seem, it’s a down trend so right now I am interested in only sell trade on silver! 17.00 is a good level if I get any sell opportunity here definitely, I’ll take this chance without any hesitation.

Thank you very much for your analysis! By the way, till now I have never used the Gold & Silver! Know why? Because of its high trading spreads; I am a scalper and I mostly set my TP as 10-12 pips; so I can trade only where the low trading spreads feature is available.

Thank you very much for your analysis! By the way, till now I have never used the Gold & Silver! Know why? Because of its high trading spreads; I am a scalper and I mostly set my TP as 10-12 pips; so I can trade only where the low trading spreads feature is available.

I see, there have so many traders who avoid gold and silver! By the way, I always like to use volatile trading instruments! Because, I can make enough number of pips by using these pairs! Yes, it’s challenging too; but I know how to handle it!

Silver is not my favorite trading pair! Because my trading strategy provides only 30% success ratio on this popular metal! On the other hand, I use Gold spontaneously, I have more than 68% success ratio on Gold!

Silver is not my favorite trading pair! Because my trading strategy provides only 30% success ratio on this popular metal! On the other hand, I use Gold spontaneously, I have more than 68% success ratio on Gold!
When we are doing our trades in Silver we will have to understand the importance of trading at the correct timings.

How can you expect large sum of profit when you don’t know market aspects well? Online sources of earning knowledge are available and so traders can very easily arm themselves with knowledge.

Earning trading expertise should be the ultimate target of every trader. Those who are trading experts have market chart knowledge and they can predict the market’s movement by looking at the chart.

In technical analysis, technical tools are used to identify support and resistance levels. Traders can capture a range according to which he or she can trade.

Since I got a balance crashed some years back trading in silver, I stopped trading in the pair because it is a volatile and more spread-consuming pair.