• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you pay for Forex Education or Advice?

If you can find a good mentor then it is worth to pay. For a new trader, experienced trader's advices are valuable. Some may say it's not worth it but a mentor can make the learning process faster.

I don't think it damages you pay mentors could promoting trading skill, they have taken the time and mind to guide us into an advanced trader, and finally if the skill increases profits will return to us

I don't think it damages you pay mentors could promoting trading skill, they have taken the time and mind to guide us into an advanced trader, and finally if the skill increases profits will return to us

I got your point, but I see so many negative reviews on the paid services! So I think, it’s really hard job to manage a good mentor.

If the learning is really that effective and is going to bring real profit in the future, I suppose it must be payed by all means. As the saying goes, there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Interesting question..! You rightly said, mostly everything is available on the net. Then why pay.? More importantly, how to determine whether the course you are opting for is really going to teach you something than you don’t know or that is not available for free. So, my advice is, do lot of reading on your own, from the net. Clear your basics and then if you feel, there are gaps, chose a course.

I got your point, but I see so many negative reviews on the paid services! So I think, it’s really hard job to manage a good mentor.

It is true. Anybody will try their hands teaching others. I have seen many who knows a few things about forex and calls themselves mentors. People should be aware of them. It is difficult to find a real mentor.

Mostly, everything you need to learn can be found for free on the net. If you spend your afford and searching around, you can find everything you need to be a good traders.

Many Forex "gugu" out there offer one-one couch training or charge you a fee to get into their training lessons or the community where you can find "everything you need" which probably nothing more than basis.

Think about it, if I have good trading skill and able to make good income with Forex trading, I will not waste my time to teach other to get small amount of money. Actually, I doubt if they can actually make money in Forex trading! To me, those Forex gugus is nothing more than marketer who want to make a little cash by provide you basis Forex knowledge!

So, have you ever spend money for Forex education/advice or any Forex products?

When I was a new trader, then I was ready to pay a good mentor! But unfortunately, there wasn’t any mentor for me. Even I scammed by 2 so called Forex expert trader. Really such a bad experience.

Why pay for training on forex, if we can't be sure that it'll bring us profit. I believe that one should always try to develop independently in order to be able to draw conclusions and analyze the entire situation.

I sympathize with you Lee Mark, now it's really not easy to find a good forex manager, especially if you are new here and do not know much about trading.

I don't think it is important to get paid for forex course when the web has made it simple for us to learn it. Despite the fact that there may be a few preferences if some paid for the forex course yet to I simply don't think it is fundamental. Workshops are the most noticeably bad to go to in light of the fact that when you go for a seminar,they will just show you a few sections of forex. At the end it is also the choice of each trader.

I sympathize with you Lee Mark, now it's really not easy to find a good forex manager, especially if you are new here and do not know much about trading.

Yes, it’s too much difficult to manage; since scammers are available here & there. That’s why I prefer manual trading.

There is nothing wrong with paying for something in return. You can definitely pay for forex education if it is worth it. But before you take this step, it is essential that you read freely available resources. Would it be fruitful if you find out forex isn’t for you after paying for a $1000 course?