• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you pay for Forex Education or Advice?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Mostly, everything you need to learn can be found for free on the net. If you spend your afford and searching around, you can find everything you need to be a good traders.

Many Forex "gugu" out there offer one-one couch training or charge you a fee to get into their training lessons or the community where you can find "everything you need" which probably nothing more than basis.

Think about it, if I have good trading skill and able to make good income with Forex trading, I will not waste my time to teach other to get small amount of money. Actually, I doubt if they can actually make money in Forex trading! To me, those Forex gugus is nothing more than marketer who want to make a little cash by provide you basis Forex knowledge!

So, have you ever spend money for Forex education/advice or any Forex products?

I don't think there is anything wrong with paying for the forex trading education. It is just that you should be learning sufficient to make money from the forex. That way you may be able to get some good returns from the forex and also make some good choices as well. That is what I can think of from my side.

It is not wrong to pay for learning anything. But if you get to learn everything then why to pay.? There are few sites where you can learn every thing at free of cost.

I think it depends on how the result is getting for you. Some of the people who are into the education and the advice, they are going to be making the money for some of the time. I have noticed that unless you are spending more time and money to implement, there is not point in advice.

I have personally paid for a Forex tutorial but the discouraging factor is that he seldom have time for me. Packing loads of hand out to me all the time.

if the money is there why cant you pay for what will brin you money I think its even better for the trader to pay his own services than to plan getting it else where if the source is excellent then go ahead and get what you want

It depends because on how you feel comfortable with the learning. Because as of me I started with the paid ebooks and later found out that I was fooled so i got to know about babypips where all ebooks are culled from so therefore I continued from their, I was actually my own self tutor and It has been fine for me. But having n advisor will speeden learning.

Everyone knows that which works for him. In any case where the trader considers the fastest means he could learn and how large his pocket is, then the person can better choose that which he thinks is better.

it is depend on the traders to choose, but if you want to pay for forex education that must be worthy for you, and their material must be easy but still make you gain more understanding of forex.

Well, first there are things which I think we will need to to know which is that using a paid education in learning forex trading it will help speeden the learning curve in the sense that we will be taught by an already exprienced trader and that will help us not to involv in some common mistakes.

I learned forex trading from few ebooks. After that I shifted to babypips. Then also I used to get afraid to trade, so I practiced at demo accounts for many days. After that I opened a real account and started real tradng.

Well, I think education as used here might be referring more to a newbie while advice might be talked about when the person must have started trading. Both arr quite necessary and if affordable should be considered.

Well, I think education as used here might be referring more to a newbie while advice might be talked about when the person must have started trading. Both arr quite necessary and if affordable should be considered.

Yes, that is right. The eagerness to learn and possibilities to get trained is a factor. Some people got trained from institutes and some has no capabilities to get trained from institutes. Thats why they may learned from books or websites.

Mostly, everything you need to learn can be found for free on the net. If you spend your afford and searching around, you can find everything you need to be a good traders.

Many Forex "gugu" out there offer one-one couch training or charge you a fee to get into their training lessons or the community where you can find "everything you need" which probably nothing more than basis.

Think about it, if I have good trading skill and able to make good income with Forex trading, I will not waste my time to teach other to get small amount of money. Actually, I doubt if they can actually make money in Forex trading! To me, those Forex gugus is nothing more than marketer who want to make a little cash by provide you basis Forex knowledge!

So, have you ever spend money for Forex education/advice or any Forex products?

Have your ever heard BK Asset Management? You should search it on Google and you will know what I want to say.

Not many professional traders are willing to share their ideas because we know that NO LOSERS, NO MONEY. Therefore, that's why you will pay money to know what they know. But I'm not sure whether they are gurus or not.

Have your ever heard BK Asset Management? You should search it on Google and you will know what I want to say.

Not many professional traders are willing to share their ideas because we know that NO LOSERS, NO MONEY. Therefore, that's why you will pay money to know what they know. But I'm not sure whether they are gurus or not.

I think it's really worth it to in knowledge when you can afford it but where the heck comes is if the person offering such knowledge has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that he's got what it takes to impact that knowledge. If one is very sure he is getting value for money, why not, spill the cash.

forex is better opportunity for every one to learn everything about it and after understanding everything we should start the business of it so we first know everything which is pertaining to his field of speciality and come into the world of dreams and happiness and complete all our incomplete dreams

Well, I have been hearing of that. Which says that people loss in forex for some other people to win, but I am yet to believe on that because basically profits are being made when a currency country economy appreciates even if money are made from losers then it shouldn't be the main source of profits.

Pay for the advice? Then, why we will ask for an advice if there's something that we should pay back. After all, we can ask other traders to have these advice in Forex. That's natural that when there are those who gain profits will equally have who losses. So, it's balanced which many think it's more of losses in this field.

Well, I have been hearing of that. Which says that people loss in forex for some other people to win, but I am yet to believe on that because basically profits are being made when a currency country economy appreciates even if money are made from losers then it shouldn't be the main source of profits.

I am yet to believe that theory. Of course, the much I know about Forex is that it provides a level trading ground which is based on rates of currencies mainly influenced by economic, social and security status in the countries which their currencies are traded on.

I am yet to believe that theory. Of course, the much I know about Forex is that it provides a level trading ground which is based on rates of currencies mainly influenced by economic, social and security status in the countries which their currencies are traded on.

Yes thats right and on bouncing back to the main topic I think those who learnt from a paid source learns much quite faster in the sense that they do learn from people who are exprienced and will be willing to reveal all about forex trading to them.