• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you pay for Forex Education or Advice?

If its can help me earn more then why not right? I do believe I can handle my account in forex trading if I only know how. I'm sure many do end up losing big amount of money. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my account in here without any problem. If I can then why not right?

I am not sure if I will pay for forex education or advice. This is because there are pool of learning sources on the internet where I can easily get those information with the click of a mouse have many of them to choose from. The internet has made learning so cheap and affordable and so that we need not spend a lot of money doing some of these things

If its can help me earn more then why not right? I do believe I can handle my account in forex trading if I only know how. I'm sure many do end up losing big amount of money. I'm really interested to know if I can handle my account in here without any problem. If I can then why not right?

I still believe in this. If I think it is something that would help me trade better from the way I have been trading and also that which I can afford, then I wouldn't hesitate to pay for it but the fact is that most times, the cost is way too high for me.

If anyone wants to have a transcript from taking a paid forex course then why not if they can afford it right. I mean people waste money everyday and its not our fault. They lose money and learn nothing right. I mean I have never had any satisfying experiences with paying courses. The teacher just want to get paid. They do not care for the students at all. I think I like to learn and not be scammed but I can't control people if they like to throw money out the window.

I still believe in this. If I think it is something that would help me trade better from the way I have been trading and also that which I can afford, then I wouldn't hesitate to pay for it but the fact is that most times, the cost is way too high for me.
That thing That you are thinking will help you to trade, you can get it free from the internet when you research for it The trader that wants to learn how to trade can find good learning sources from online free. Paying for forex education is not the thing I can be able to do because there are many website to learn from.

For Forex tuition then it hink you must pay especially if the tutor itself is the one who give you advice and give you a lesson about forex until you are in the intermediate stage. But for advice i think you don't have to do that, especially in free forums, anyone can give or not that is depend on their own decision.

I think seminars are worth paying for and are also things the trader should always need. Though the internet is a haven of free knowledge and also a place where you can get that which you desire when it comes to knowledge, there are still some things you can't easily get online at your Beck and call. It is wise to pay for knowledge when you can.

I will going to pay if I can learn something that will going to help me earn more in forex trading. Right now I do know I can become the best their is in forex trading. I'm so sure I can focus on making so much money in forex that I can grow and become a good earner. If I have good education then I'm sure I can be successful.

I think you should review that matters first. Forex education is free for some parts which i think is not that important and you can find in internet easily, while some nice tricks or other techniques i think you should pay for that and make sure that is not find in any other internet site aside from your own source.

It depends on what it brings to you. I agree with somebody who wrote that if it will bring more money than yes. I think Forex education can be found and learned for free in the Internet if the person has desire to learn but it is nothing wrong to pay for a useful advice. For example my broker has such service and I use a help of professional adviser ( personal analyst) but I use it only because I trust my broker and because I know that they are professionals. I do not think that i would pay to a random adviser.

@Bilal Jafar But the question is, are those all materials good enough, i mean those free one? IF that is good enough then you shouldn't pay but how about if those materials that we learned is unique and people rarely find it in internet? I think that is worthed, so it is back to each other preference once again.

For advice you don't have to pay since we can get so many advices from our friends online, but for education i think that is as whole so that is why i think we should pay it, even hundreds advice included inside and this is also like directed trading for us. Education is paid while advice is up to you but i prefer for free.

Not really.. not compulsory :D
There are a lot of sites offering free education and lessons to the traders.. why not try there? you can learn everything without paying too hehe

Not really.. not compulsory :D
There are a lot of sites offering free education and lessons to the traders.. why not try there? you can learn everything without paying too hehe
Well, that is exist for sure. Many traders including me trying to take those material at those free websites and got some good knowledge from it. Paying advice or education is another option that you could take it if you want, and usually it worthed as it will help to make your learning curve easier.

Well, that is exist for sure. Many traders including me trying to take those material at those free websites and got some good knowledge from it. Paying advice or education is another option that you could take it if you want, and usually it worthed as it will help to make your learning curve easier.

Exactly, that depends upon institutions as well. If you go for the most reputed people/institution to teach you all that and they seem to be effective then why not, paying is worth it ;)

Exactly, that depends upon institutions as well. If you go for the most reputed people/institution to teach you all that and they seem to be effective then why not, paying is worth it ;)
That is what i want to say, as long as what we paid is worthed and we cannot find most of the material outside. Also paying for forex education helps our tutor to give something unique to us, but like you said it must be depend on the reputation of that trader/instuition.

Depending on the quality of education, if it's on a high level and you'll be making good money in the future, then why not pay.

As long as the tutor is good, I don't think there is anything amiss with paying for the forex trading training. It is quite recently that you ought to be taking in adequate to profit from the forex. That way you might have the capacity to get some great comes back from the forex and furthermore settle on some great decisions also. That is the thing that I can consider from my side. I also learned from a mentor fortunately he didn't take from me. But he was good.

Maybe I am but interesting point is, learning is a free option here! Such as, we traders can do demo trading for a long time but it’s a free services! On the other hand, I have learned technical and fundamental analysis though using popular Forex forums without any money.

I started my Forex trading with a zero background! But interesting point is, I have made my good technical and fundamental trading skill without any money! Yes, I am an active member of all of popular Forex foru including this one! Thus I have learned Forex trading business.