• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should newbie use Pamm

Yes will better if they having own strategy, if they really understand how it work, hence will making easiness to improved strategy from previous experience, what mistake that should to repair, and also they can adjusted with combine using strict money management low risk in trading it will improved better strategy

Money management is the latter part but a necessary one. But first when using someone else's strategy, it is necessary to understand the strategy properly so they can bring positive pips with that strategy.

We need to customize or personalize our strategy. Every person needs his own understanding of the market and price. That's why we don't get success by following other's strategy. Without customized strategy, long term success in trading is not possible.

I don't think it matters if you're a newbie or not when investing to PAMM. The main thing is to choose a good manager. But to do that you just need to ask a more experienced trader for advice and that's it)
Yes, you are right. I agree with you. Making money is difficult for me if the experience is not a complete trader.

To invest in the PAMM, it is important to choose good manager with good broker. Not all the PAMM Managers are making money. Some just lose all the money.