• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should I paid for Forex course?

I don't think it is important to get paid for forex course when the web has made it simple for us to learn it. Despite the fact that there may be a few preferences if some paid for the forex course yet to I simply don't think it is fundamental. Workshops are the most noticeably bad to go to in light of the fact that when you go for a seminar,they will just show you a few sections of forex. At the end it is also the choice of each trader.

I think that no, especially at the start, there are tons of information in the web and especially in youtube or telegram channels about how to trade forex so it all should help you in every possible way absolutely and clearly, later - maybe.

No you shouldn't in any possible sense of it absolutely, all of this is simply scam entirely, you have broker help, youtube, some free online schools and that's basically all you need absolutely and clearly, thanks for letting me know this!

Basically, traders need to start from the basic level; then they should go for the advance! Forex is very challenging job; so traders have to understand the reality of Forex!

I think that no, especially at the start, there are tons of information in the web and especially in youtube or telegram channels about how to trade forex so it all should help you in every possible way absolutely and clearly, later - maybe.
Yes, you are right. The more simple the trading, the better. The more complex I take trading, the harder it will be for me to make a trading profit. That's why I think trading education should be created from YouTube, Google, various forums.

I think now you can learn from YouTube, Google, various forums. But you need a mentor to know some unknown strategies. In that case, if you want to gain knowledge by paying something, there is no harm. Because you can learn about some new things.