• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should broker accept Bitcoin deposit?

It still controversial things, and i think accept bitcoin as the payment will lead to the pros and cons, but as far as i know there are some brokers that already accepted BTC as one of the payment and for me that is fine, but the risk is something that each broker should bear

I don't see any problem with that. As long that forex broker site become stable. I'm so sure that as long a forex broker site can turn their ecurrency and processors to cash and put it in the bank right away I'm sure we can all make good income in forex trading.

Well i think that bitcoin could be treated as commodity and could be used as the payment just like gold but it's virtual. Broker can accept it or not depend on the condition but if they are oportunist then bitcoin could be accepted by one broker. So far i see that bitcoin still volatile so be careful with it.

To be honest I always want to try to use bit coins but I do not want to use something that I can not fully understand. I do not consider myself as a stupid guy but no matter how much information and how many articles I've read about bit coins I still have only an idea how it works. Can somebody write here about it in a simple language. Where to buy it? How to gain it? What is the deal? Will appreciate it.

Only and only as commodity and it should be treated just like Gold, Silver or other commodity not like currency or payment. BTC is a new phenomenom and it rise from the internet. The price is fluctuative also so don't have to worry about it, we could make profit with it.

Bitcoin is the most talked about currency around the internet. Numerous forex brokers are as of now accepting bitcoins for currency trading. One critical good position of trading forex with bitcoin is that there is no national bank to indiscriminately change bitcoin valuations. In view of its decentralized nature, the bitcoin rates are free from geopolitical effect too from macroeconomic issues like country specific development or credit charges. Thank you

Honestly, till now I am not clear about the terminology of Bitcoin; but I see; day by day the popularity of BTC has been increasing in all over the world! Actually, till now the uptrend is looks like unrealistic to me; that’s why; I am not interested at all.

Only and only as commodity and it should be treated just like Gold, Silver or other commodity not like currency or payment. BTC is a new phenomenom and it rise from the internet. The price is fluctuative also so don't have to worry about it, we could make profit with it.

Yes, we could make money here; but definitely we should trade with a specific trading strategy here; because this trading environment is like same as like the FX instruments!

Bitcoin is too volatile for brokers to offer as a deposit method. Unless they find a way to hedge that way, they have a risk of losing money and they would not want that kind of stress for their financial activities.

Bitcoin is an online currency that use peer-to-peer technology. The concept was introduced in 2008 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto, the value of bitcoin as in February 2013 is $22 and $266 in April.

You can say, bitcoin is kind of a currency for the internet - digital currency but not as Liberty Reserve, WebMoney or Perfect Money.

How Bitcoin Works
Coming Soon to America: Bitcoin ATMs | TIME.com
Wikimedia Error

Not many Forex broker accept bitcoin as deposit/withdraw method or for trading at the moment. I guess it's because the bitcoin value is not stable.

Do you use bitcoin or trading bitcoin?

http://digitalcashpalace.com/tag/bitcoin/
http://digitalcashpalace.com/tag/bitcoin-trading/

Right now, it’s very much available option to do so, but till now I have no experience on BTC; because I seem it’s not suitable trading instrument for me; I am happy with the major FX currencies.

Right now, it’s very much available option to do so, but till now I have no experience on BTC; because I seem it’s not suitable trading instrument for me; I am happy with the major FX currencies.

I see, in the last portion of the 2017 BTC was too much active trading instrument for us, but 2018 is really frustrating! I expected more buy moves but till now it’s below 10000USD.

I see, in the last portion of the 2017 BTC was too much active trading instrument for us, but 2018 is really frustrating! I expected more buy moves but till now it’s below 10000USD.

Yes, it is! But I think, it’s a good opportunity for the buyers! Last month, I have opened a buy trade with a long time vision.

I do not think so as Bitcoin trading and transactions should be kept away from the Forex trading. The Bitcoin market has its own ethics and maturity level which is quite dissimilar from the Forex market and their merge is not a good option at the moment. Am I right?

I do not think so as Bitcoin trading and transactions should be kept away from the Forex trading. The Bitcoin market has its own ethics and maturity level which is quite dissimilar from the Forex market and their merge is not a good option at the moment. Am I right?

You are absolutely right, right now so many brokers offer BTC trading as well as other crypto currencies as well.

The people who are new found difficulties while trading with Bitcoin. Otherwise it is just digital cash. To invest into digital cash trader need a trustworthy broker like FreshForex. Joining this broker I have got huge trading bonus on deposit which is 101% . This is the biggest trading bonus that I have ever seen in the forex market. Trader can increase their trading volume twice through this huge bonus.

The people who are new found difficulties while trading with Bitcoin. Otherwise it is just digital cash. To invest into digital cash trader need a trustworthy broker like FreshForex. Joining this broker I have got huge trading bonus on deposit which is 101% . This is the biggest trading bonus that I have ever seen in the forex market. Trader can increase their trading volume twice through this huge bonus.

No doubt, bonus is a good option. By the way, before selecting any bonus offer, we have to must read the terms & conditions since, most of the brokers are market makers (how offers bonus).