• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should broker accept Bitcoin deposit?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Bitcoin is an online currency that use peer-to-peer technology. The concept was introduced in 2008 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto, the value of bitcoin as in February 2013 is $22 and $266 in April.

You can say, bitcoin is kind of a currency for the internet - digital currency but not as Liberty Reserve, WebMoney or Perfect Money.

How Bitcoin Works
Coming Soon to America: Bitcoin ATMs | TIME.com
Wikimedia Error

Not many Forex broker accept bitcoin as deposit/withdraw method or for trading at the moment. I guess it's because the bitcoin value is not stable.

Do you use bitcoin or trading bitcoin?

http://digitalcashpalace.com/tag/bitcoin/
http://digitalcashpalace.com/tag/bitcoin-trading/

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitcoin is an online currency that use peer-to-peer technology. The concept was introduced in 2008 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto, the value of bitcoin as in February 2013 is $22 and $266 in April.

You can say, bitcoin is kind of a currency for the internet - digital currency but not as Liberty Reserve, WebMoney or Perfect Money.

How Bitcoin Works
Coming Soon to America: Bitcoin ATMs | TIME.com
Wikimedia Error

Not many Forex broker accept bitcoin as deposit/withdraw method or for trading at the moment. I guess it's because the bitcoin value is not stable.

Do you use bitcoin or trading bitcoin?

I personally even find it difficult to understand how bitcoin works-the mining process and all that but with the way it is gaining popularity, I am of the opinion it will soon make way into the Foreign Exchange market. Though for the moment, I am yet to see any Broker accepting it.

Possibly, yes. After all, not many brokers accept PM similar to LR while webmoney also are few only while the Paypal are just limited because, it's not good in investments. And yet, here we have popular bitcoins that has a huge value in the market.

Possibly, yes. After all, not many brokers accept PM similar to LR while webmoney also are few only while the Paypal are just limited because, it's not good in investments. And yet, here we have popular bitcoins that has a huge value in the market.

Yes, the possibility exists since I learnt there are PTCs accepting it, how much more Brokers' firm. But before then, a lot of enlightenment needs to be done because I know a lot of people do not know how the Bitcoin of a thing works and the value seems to be very high now.

I think the german government did the right thing by accepting the bitcoin and that is one more sign that more people are going to be into the bitcoin economy. that said, bitcoins are not what makes the most of the earning for many people so it is not going to replace the money in local market.

I think the german government did the right thing by accepting the bitcoin and that is one more sign that more people are going to be into the bitcoin economy. that said, bitcoins are not what makes the most of the earning for many people so it is not going to replace the money in local market.

But at the same time, we have to know that Bitcoin is relatively new and I might say it is still undergoing the test mode. Who knows, in the nearest two years, it might become so popular that so many will adopt it. I think it provides the most security if compared with other e-currencies since everything is embedded in your system as I heard.

We're planning accept Bitcoins as a funding method soon.
BUT, as everybody knows, Bitcoin is very volatile so even if we do use it as a funding, how many out there would prefer this method?

Of late, Bitcoin is seen as the future of investment. There are no prominent brokers who accept bitcoin as of now. However, things may change in the coming years. The issue it bitcoin itself is a rare commodity and has become the target of traders. Thus, it will be difficult for a forex broker to process payment quickly. Even if a broker accepts the same, it would result in processing of payments with an added service charge. As payment requests rise, the demand for the coin will increase thereby resulting in an explosive growth in value.

Well as for me I dont think that its possible for us traders to get Bitcoin easyly what I know is that bitcoin is always hard to get as compare to real dollar because the reason why am saying this is that a trader can post on forums and get this but when its come to bitcoin can you mention how many forum that do pay with bitcoin?

For me that is acceptable if broker accept bitcoin deposit becaus right now bitcoin gain a lot of users like more than before, if i can say it will even defeated LR in few years later. Bitcoin for me offering right place for people that want privacy and low fee of sending our balance to the others.

Why not? Its an online processor. I'm sure they can use bitcoin but then its located in the US, so there will be many limitation when it comes to regulation and it will be very strict to use them of course. However, anything can happen with bitcoin as they're very similar to other processor. Now, recently, a criminal in the US, managed to use many bitcoins account with fake IDs to sold billion dollars worth of illegal drugs so to say that bitcoin is not effective in preventing fraud just yet.

That is what I said in my previous post just re-check and you will see .
Forex broker can never accept bitcoin except they are not universal broker .
If they accept bitcoin then all broker need to go for it according to their Terms of usege.

Why not? Its an online processor. I'm sure they can use bitcoin but then its located in the US, so there will be many limitation when it comes to regulation and it will be very strict to use them of course. However, anything can happen with bitcoin as they're very similar to other processor. Now, recently, a criminal in the US, managed to use many bitcoins account with fake IDs to sold billion dollars worth of illegal drugs so to say that bitcoin is not effective in preventing fraud just yet.
It is not online processor it is just an e-currency which is not regulated, but what makes them quite safe is this one is decentralized e-currency not a centralized currency like PM or others. So it will happen like real currency. I heard that there is a news that US will regulate this bitcoin if they want to use widely in US.

It will always be rare for a trader to see a broker who do accept bitcoin to be sincere its the right thing for us to continue with the payment processor which we are using than to hope for holy grail

That is what I said in my previous post just re-check and you will see .
Forex broker can never accept bitcoin except they are not universal broker .
If they accept bitcoin then all broker need to go for it according to their Terms of usege.

For now bitcoin is not into Forex but it seems that they still have chance, especially in some unregulated broker or the broker that regulate by weak or non strict regulator, and since they are decentralized it will be good for trader and also broker because there won't be fees

There are brokers that are now accepting bitcoin deposit. I don't know if it will be easy for the traders who want to be using this method to deposit and withdraw because of finding or funding their bitcoin account. The bitcoin is growing in popularity and it will be a good source of internet payment by brokers in the future.

Any trader who is interested in depositing with Bitcoin can always for so by running an exchange of it. Perhaps the recent arrest of an exchanger in US will already some to express fear and doubt about making use of such but then, it's all about interest and availability. What I even think right now is how they will include Bitcoin into Forex.

well for bitcoin payment I guess that broker should be accepting bitcoin because there are some site now which give us bitcoin when we complete some certain task here in the market but thou the eccurency is not that popular I think it have to be combine with some others processor

Yes that is what i think but sometime I personally assume that bitcoin is not popular so forex broker dont need to use them for now because its going to be a bit hard for mare trader to get it and deposit in his trade to trade with a broker