• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Self understanding

Self understanding is the best understanding. The quicker we understand, the better it is. Trading requires specific knowledge, skills, psychology and discipline. May be you are best for something else. No matter what people say the truth is very few people can make it. That's why trading is one of the most difficult jobs in the world.

At first I didn't get what you're talking about, but eventually it came to me. You're right about something. But trading isn't only about understanding yourself, but also about understanding things and events that have happened, are happening or will happen and will affect the market somehow. Understanding these things is just as important as understanding yourself in trading))

I agree that I didn't know what you meant at first also. But it's kind of a good idea and if you develop it a little, it'll be deep enough. In trading, self-understanding and listening to your gut play a big role.

I also think that self-understanding is very important. Especially if your activity involves risks and stress - like trading. If you don't calculate the after-effects of a decision, it can affect you very much. Actually, few people talk about self-understanding, but this topic is as important as discussing a trading strategy or what brokerage is better. It's cool that this forum has paid attention to this issue.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

I agree that I didn't know what you meant at first also. But it's kind of a good idea and if you develop it a little, it'll be deep enough. In trading, self-understanding and listening to your gut play a big role.

emotions is traders cant stop completely, because its a common human nature . but by means of real discipline we can controlled.

Honestly speaking, if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips cashplay can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

I think that in order to become a trader, a person should act consciously and act so that every action is a step towards a great goal. And to do that, a person must be focused, well-motivated and calm. Oh, and also patient.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

self education is the best source to improve , but i have seen people like to depends on others. its completely a wrong concept.

yes, trading can be easy or difficult , this completely depends on your approach . strategies will work if you have most accurate money management.

emotions is traders cant stop completely,
because its a common human nature . but by means of real discipline we can controlled.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

Success in the trading the Forex market is pegged on some factors, one of them is understanding the nature of the Forex market. Uncertainty is one of the main characteristics of the Forex market. By noting down our reactions, experiences and feelings, we can be able to deduce our perceptions about a certain topic which can help us in knowing ourselves.

I would agree with fact that many new traders are losing money in the beginning. It come from luck of experience, and in some way it is normal in Forex market. This is why it is better to enter this market with small amount of funds, until you get some experience on real account

If you want to become successful in the forex market, you need to know all the tools and techniques of forex perfectly. You need to have the willingness to learn from yourself. Self Understanding is the best learning method in the forex market.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.