• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Self Introduction

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

First step is becoming skilled. For study you can start with babypips school. After that read different books on technical analysis and trading psychology. Along with study, practice in demo account.

First step is becoming skilled. For study you can start with babypips school. After that read different books on technical analysis and trading psychology. Along with study, practice in demo account.
Yeah, I agree. Being a beginner, it is important to come well prepared with the basic knowledge of Forex and also, Babypips is one of the great ways to start. It provides Forex learning in a detailed and easy manner.

Copying others’ trades is fine when you want to derive lessons from there. Besides so, you have to study the market on your own because it will strengthen you.

as a best part of education i think psychology of school is most important , even though lots of educational sites available in this market place.

I have been in Forex for last two years and not yet a successful trader but trying to make consistent profit on a regular basis.