• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Self Introduction

Hello Everyone!

Hope all are doing well. I belive forex trading is best to increase capital with little investment. Starting forex journey is easy.
I'm Dextor Mason and going to start a forex career. I want to polish my trading skills that's why join this online community.

How much money do you have for your journey anyway for whatever reason out there. I do hope it should really work something else with this. Can we please do something about that or not ? You need to share more my friend, not only brief;)

How much money do you have for your journey anyway for whatever reason out there. I do hope it should really work something else with this. Can we please do something about that or not ? You need to share more my friend, not only brief;)

Well; I started my live trading with less than 1000$; and I opened that account after practicing my demo for 1+ year!

If you are new in this market, you need to know all the basics of forex before investing your money. You can learn forex from a demo account. It will help you to know all the basics of forex perfectly.

If you are new in this market, you need to know all the basics of forex before investing your money. You can learn forex from a demo account. It will help you to know all the basics of forex perfectly.
New traders struggle most of time in trading market. They should seek guide instead of investing money blindly.

It would not have been possible to trade without economic news. The movement in the market is good due to the effect of the news. If a trader has no idea about the fundamentals, he will never be able to make a profit. If trading can be done by combining fundamentals with technical, then the chances of loss will be less.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.

Confidence is very important. Confidence comes from knowledge and skills. Without proper knowledge and skills if anyone thinks he has lot of confidence, he can make money, then that's overconfidence. We should not be overconfident. Most of the newbies are overconfident. They focus on profit rather than developing skills.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.
I also agree with you. To make consistent profit, you need a good profitable trading plan.

In Forex trading first of all we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

instead of demo i right now i am busy with micro account which really supportive to ensure real trading experience.