• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading policy by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. That’s why we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping.

From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading policy by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. That’s why we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping.

It’s their business policy; you can’t blame their business model. But as I see, till now there have enough options on scalping! By the way, yes scalping is the most popular trading system by the retail traders.

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

In Forex trading, from all trading types scalping is primarily considered as a most usable and gainful trading type by retail traders that acquires profit a brief span. For utilizing this trading approach appropriately, we the traders who are especially scalpers need to pick the brokers which allow scalping with no confinements including most reduced trading spreads. Like I piciedpicked AAFX broker as it has very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Nice to know; you are a scalper! By the way, do you have any interest on swing & positional trading?

Brokers don’t want to bother with this technique, this is why they don’t offer this service. But I find this trading method as good as any other. Thou, it is intended for people who prefer a lot of work for relatively small gain.

Yes few brokers are not supporting this trading style but good news is; till now there have so many scalping friendly trading brokers!

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping.

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping.

Well; what’s your average SL for scalping trading? Around 15-20 pips or more?

I find that it is not at all easy trading with scaling method. It requires significant concentration and knowledge regarding technical analysis. It is also challenging trading within a short time frame. However, there are traders who are earning huge money on this method

Well scalping is not for everyone. I also am not comfortable with scalping. Try different methods if scalping is not giving you desired results.

Well scalping is not for everyone. I also am not comfortable with scalping. Try different methods if scalping is not giving you desired results.
Very smart decision! By the way, what’s your favorite trading style then? Long term trading style like swing trading?

good strategy is important , yes i admit , but there is no way to ignore the important of minimum investment, because market moves at random most of the time and for that reason good investment can be supportive for surviving in here.

Scalping; is the most popular trading style to the retail traders! I have also additional plan on this short term trading; but till now my main focus on the long term trading!

New Traders love scalping. It is because most of the time they have been taught so. They learn trading with scalping. And scalping sometimes becomes the trap for them. I think scalping is good for experienced Traders. For new Traders they should start with higher time frame. I also started with scalping.

Scalping; is the most popular trading style to the retail traders! I have also additional plan on this short term trading; but till now my main focus on the long term trading!
If you are looking to do your trades with the Scalping method then you must understand that this will increase the amount of risks that are present in your trading. Also you will need to be careful about correct timings in the markets.