• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit instantly. Due to getting profit in a short time by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But this trading policy doesn’t allow many trading platforms practically.

Yes, I have also noticed a number of Forex brokers are not interested on scalping trading style! Whatever, till now there have so many scalping friendly Forex brokers! By the way, I’m not depending here on only scalping trading, even I use hedging trading style in my trading!

Yes, it brings quick result! But, it’s not easy! I am a scalper but that doesn’t mean I open so many trades in a day without any logic! I always verify my entry quality by many ways in order to my experience!

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit instantly. Due to getting profit in a short time by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But this trading policy doesn’t allow many trading platforms practically.

To be honest, if your timing is perfect they you’ll get your profit too early! But, if your timing is bad; then you have to wait for a long time even though you are doing the scalping trading!

Scalping is really profitable for all kinds of traders in particularly the traders who are newcomers. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms, so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

Be versatile; don’t fixed your trading type with any particular trading system. Such as, I am using scalping as well as long term trading opportunities here, as a result end of the month, I get enough number of pips.

Be versatile; don’t fixed your trading type with any particular trading system. Such as, I am using scalping as well as long term trading opportunities here, as a result end of the month, I get enough number of pips.

Interesting, may I know how do you manage combo between higher & lower time frame?

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success just because of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping.

In Forex trading, from all trading types scalping is primarily considered as a most usable and gainful trading type by retail traders that acquires profit a brief span. For utilizing this trading approach appropriately, we the traders who are especially scalpers need to pick the brokers which allow scalping with no confinements including most reduced trading spreads.

I was lucky that my broker allow this scalping method and i always success to withdraw my profit..
It’s not uncommon (allow scalping trading style), by the way, I also prefer instant withdrawal service. Whatever, may I know your trading strategy’s name?

I was lucky that my broker allow this scalping method and i always success to withdraw my profit..
Nice to know mate! Yes, till now there have enough number of Forex brokers who allow scalping & others short-term trading styles! That’s really good news to the retail Forex traders!

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success just because of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping.

Don't agree with you. A trader's failure is totally his fault. Not the methods.

Today traders have many strategic alternatives. Scalping is one of the mostly used trading stratagems I guess that is ensuring less risky trading experience overall. Scalping is a short term trading strategy that can help any trader to take advantage of smaller price fluctuations of various currency pairs. By this process a trader closes a trade within short time period he enters the trade actually which ensure smaller investment decisions and working with higher liquidity.

Scalping is a short term trading strategy that is very convenient for new traders who do not have experience in other long term strategies. It is very good since it allows a trader to take advantage of price flactuations in the market for certain currencies and instant withdrawals. However, some brokers don not allow scalping

Scalping is very easy, and is the most conveneint method that allows new traders to make instant profits. It is not very easy, but the fact that it allows for instant withdrawals and good profits make most brokers not accept this method of trading. It is wise to check with your broker first before signing up if you specifically wish to scalp

Scalping is very easy, and is the most conveneint method that allows new traders to make instant profits. It is not very easy, but the fact that it allows for instant withdrawals and good profits make most brokers not accept this method of trading. It is wise to check with your broker first before signing up if you specifically wish to scalp
Hi; how you can say that scalping is VERY easy? What does it mean? Are you a scalper?

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

Frankly, my profitable trading strategy is my main strength! Yes, it provides me around 68-70% correct call! As a result, now I trade here so confidently! On the other hand, my long term trading experience also helps to pick up right decisions in my live trading!

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .